Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it that bad? I guess we shouldn't pin to much hope on late round guys anyways but I liked him

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• It seems dating back to Eron Riley and Justin Harper Ravens Nation gets madly in love w/ a late round WR prospect. and only Brown has turned out,

Comment

• They have a different wide receivers coach in now though. Engram seemed to do a pretty good job last season aside from the strange semi-regression of Torrey. It's kind of odd that Campanaro had issues with a thigh injury last season and now his quadriceps. That doesn't seem like an area that should be a recurring problem but I'm far from familiar with how that works.

Regardless I'm actually kind of more intrigued by what Carter could bring to the team as opposed to Campanaro. They're about the same size and type of receiver but DeAndre looks to be more athletic. Where Campanaro is shifty in and out of breaks Carter is explosive. With how strong the draft class was at that position and coming from the Big Sky conference it's not a surprise he wasn't drafted but there's some potential with him. Right now Carter has to take advantage of the return situation, but that could lead to offensive opportunities.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information