Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrence Cody isn't quick lol. Didn't he run like the slowest 40 in the history of the combine? Lord only knows what his shuffle and 3 cones look like...I know you guys hate when I say this but I just don't see the guy getting significant playing time this year. Other then a few redzone and goal line packages I think he will be either sitting on the bench or being deactivated..

Comment

• Originally posted by RavenMadness View Post
      Terrence Cody isn't quick lol. Didn't he run like the slowest 40 in the history of the combine? Lord only knows what his shuffle and 3 cones look like...I know you guys hate when I say this but I just don't see the guy getting significant playing time this year. Other then a few redzone and goal line packages I think he will be either sitting on the bench or being deactivated..
      No, his 40 wasn't near one of the slowest in history. His 3 cone was actually pretty decent. And he will get 15-20/25 snaps a game, possibly even more. Gregg is aging and we lost Bannan. We needed someone like Cody. Makes our run defense,(which was on the decline last year) much much better. He's worked hard since he got drafted and was one of our best off-season participants. He won't be sitting on the bench.

Comment

• Cody's losing weight, so it's only natural that he's looking quicker. I really don't see Gregg playing a whole lot this season. He's not what he used to be and he really wasn't that effective last season. The next logical choice for playing time at NT is Cody, with McKinney being the third option.

Comment

• Remember Gregg is now two years removed from his injury and not one. I expect a bit of a return to form for him.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            Remember Gregg is now two years removed from his injury and not one. I expect a bit of a return to form for him.
            Remeber that he's also not getting any younger.....I expect him to be a watered down version of Kelly Gregg again this year, and Cody to take his job by midseason or so.
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
              Remeber that he's also not getting any younger.....I expect him to be a watered down version of Kelly Gregg again this year, and Cody to take his job by midseason or so.
              ^This, he's another guy with that injury that can flare up at anytime and end his career.

Comment

• I remember when McKinney was next to Ngata against Minnesota he was un movable. But he is also coming off an injury, we will see how it happens. But he is one big SOB I will really key in on the DT battle when I go to TC

Comment

• yeah, Brandon McKinney was the only reason why I was against the drafting of Cody. He's huge but not as athletic, he's older, and already been through the league and hasn't really shown to be an impact player.

Cody > McKinney.

Comment

• I agree IDK if McKinney will make the team honestly. It will be a dog fight between McKinney,Tavualo, and Divens.

Comment

• I don't see McKinney losing to Tavualo or Divens, even if he is a poor man's Cody.

Comment

• Adam Schefter reports we signed Ken Hamlin S.

Comment

• I'm cool with Hamlin.
                          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                          Just let it go RWO.
                          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• damn, I wanted Walt Harris.

why take Hamlin when we already have two young studs at safety in Zbikowski and Nakamura? I don't get it.

Comment

• Oh yea for some reason i thought Hamlin was cornerback. WTF
                              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                              Just let it go RWO.
                              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• I still think we'll bring in atleast 1 more vet at CB.

I know we may get Washington back in time, but we all know guys aren't the same when they come back from an ACL tear. Having someone like Harris or Lucas would be a nice insurance policy.

I know either Lucas or Harris won't be nowhere as bad as Frank Walker or Corey Ivy, or any of those other nickelback failures we've had.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information