Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrell Suggs has shown up to the 1st voluntary off-season workouts. That is great to hear, I bashed suggs last season but I will admit he always comes up in big games (See Pitt and New England playoff games)

Also WNST tweeted that the 1st thursday game of the year maybe Ravens VS. Steelers on primetime in Baltimore. That would be wild
    Last edited by Ravens1991; 03-16-2010, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
      Terrell Suggs has shown up to the 1st voluntary off-season workouts. That is great to hear, I bashed suggs last season but I will admit he always comes up in big games (See Pitt and New England playoff games)

Also WNST tweeted that the 1st thursday game of the year maybe Ravens VS. Steelers on primetime in Baltimore. That would be wild
      yeah dude, I hope Suggs has a 12-13 + sack season.

Comment

Anyone have any word on Kelly Washington? I loved him I wish he can come back but I doubt he does.

Comment

Anyone have any word on Kelly Washington? I loved him I wish he can come back but I doubt he does.
          Honestly, I'd rather have him at #4 WR instead of Mark Clayton.

Comment

Word, our team ends up keeping guys around who suck because they are nice or something (Clayton and walker)

also Dwan Edwards to Buffalo, I geuss this means we will prolly go DE round 1

Comment

Word, our team ends up keeping guys around who suck because they are nice or something (Clayton and walker)

With us losing him and Bannan, and as Ive been saying for a few weeks now, a pick like Odrick would make a ton of sense. That said, I dont expect Odrick to be available at 25 with what Im reading about his stock, and the same goes for Dan Williams. Brian Price might slide, but he isnt really a good fit, and 25 is far too early for Lamar Houston. I dont really know who we would draft there TBH, unless we went with someone like Dunlap to bulk him up. That would be a mistake IMO.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I am w/ you I like Orderick, our dline could look like this....

DE-Suggs
                DT-Ngata
                Dt-Ordrick
                DE-Krueger

and in the future our lb corp could be

WLB-Gooden
                MLB-draft pick (maybe Spikes if he slides to round 2??)
                SLB-Ellerbe

Comment

The LB corps is an interesting one to figure out for the 4-3. Jarret Johnson has to play somewhere, I think he'd be the SLB on running downs and possibly the LDE in passing situations. Gooden seems like an ideal fit at WLB ina 4-3, much better than inside in a 3-4. I'm not sure on Ellerbe, but I think he could play all three positions but his best fit might be inside or on the strong side. Then there's Jason Phillips who I still personally like a lot and would like to see given reps at ILB (if he's healthy) to spot Ray next season. Jameel McClain doesn't really seem to fit in a 4-3, but Ayanbandejo would also be a solid option at WLB along with Gooden. I'm starting to really warm-up to Weatherspoon at 25 if he's still there, even though we still have some guys with potential at the LB spots.

Comment

I would love McClain as a 34 OLB, I think he would be nice there he can make plays. But he is worthless in a 43.

I also wont mind Weatherspoon either, he is the definition of "play like a Raven"

Comment

I was actually curious what you Ravens fans thought of Dwan Edwards? Did we get a good football player?

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
                        I was actually curious what you Ravens fans thought of Dwan Edwards? Did we get a good football player?
                        Here's my post from the NFL forum thread:

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                        Edwards was the Ravens second round pick a few years back. He's a solid player, especially at stuffing the run. Wouldn't expect too much out of him pass-rushing wise. He took over the starting role from Trevor Pryce this year because Trevor just doesn't have the stamina to last the entire game anymore, but he came in on passing downs. I think it's a solid addition for the Bills. Looks like the 4-3 is coming to Baltimore sooner rather than later.
                        I don't really have much more to add. Dwan should be a solid player for the Bills, but I wonder if we didn't pursue him because he doesn't fit with the team going forward.

Comment

I'd really like Baltimore to sign a free agent DT for some depth.
                          Who's some of the biggest/best names in free agency?
                          GO RAVENS

Comment

http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/?p=4488

Frank Walker maybe outta here.

I know he sucks and every hates him, but I respect him because at some points earlier in the season it looked like him Ray Lewis and Ed Reed were the only players that actually cared on D
                            Last edited by Ravens1991; 03-17-2010, 10:01 AM.

Comment

All the caring in the world doesn't make up for a total and complete lack of talent....see ya Frankie!
                              HALL OF FAMER!
                              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Demaryius Thomas got a 34 on the wonderlic it was the highest grade of any WR.......on the flipside Arrelious Benn got an 11, gotta love that Illinois education. These guys really are "student" athletes aren't they?!
                                HALL OF FAMER!
                                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information