Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read that Decker got a 43. I think I put the link in the draft discussion thread, but Demaryius still getting a 34 is great. Don't think we're gonna get him though.

Comment

Dez Bryant is still dropping and falling fast this website is one of only a few out there that still have him as a TOP 20 pick let alone a TOP 10 possibly.

Should we take a WR at #25 if someone like Demaryius or Dez are sitting there at #25??

Comment

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!! If Demaryius or Dez are there we need to go WR!
        HALL OF FAMER!
        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I have seen Dez at a place like pick 27.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

sounds like Bryant has a terrible work ethic.

“I wouldn’t draft that kid unless I had someone to wake him up in the morning to get to meetings, someone to wake him up for practice and someone to wake him up for games,” one source said.

Harbaugh is against that stuff so it wont shock me even if Dez is at 25 we skip him.

Comment

Yeah, there could be a ton of surprised and ticked off Ravens fans come draft day if Dez is still there at 25. Honestly. I'm not sure if I would take a WR in the first round at this point. The problem with that is that I still want us to get a WR in the first two rounds, yet waiting till 57 is risky (and I don't envision us trading up unless we've already traded down). This draft is one of the most interesting for us in a while IMO.

Comment

I wouldnt mind seeing us trading down to the top 10 of the second, picking up an extra 4th.

Then the draft can look like this...

2nd(a)-Demaryus Thomas
              2nd(b)-Lamarr Houston or CB
              4th-Anthony McCoy
              Last edited by Ravens1991; 03-17-2010, 12:37 PM.

Comment

I love Demaryius Thomas as a prospect, but not in round 1.
                & he won't make it to the Ravens second pick.
                Receiver isn't a first round need anymore.
                & the only second round guys I'd want on the team are Jordan Shipley, and Eric Decker.
                Both of these fellow white men, are really good at what they do and both will become useful weapons in the NFL.
                GO RAVENS

Comment

We don't have a 4th either, it was traded in the Boldin deal. As it stands now here's our picks:

1st
                  2nd
                  5th
                  5th
                  6th

We'll probably pick up a net comp. 7th, but that's it. That draft would be nice though, I'd still like to see TE addressed. Right now I'm at a conundrum, wanting an interior pass-rusher, receiver, and tight end all addressed early but we only have 2 high picks. Sigh.

Comment

IDK if we should draft a possesion guy, we already got a young possesion WR in Marcus Smith.

Also if we draft a WR they will be a #3 or #4 for the first 2 years of there career so we should just get a guy w/ a lot of talent hopeing they can sit on the bench and develop into a super star

Comment

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                      We don't have a 4th either, it was traded in the Boldin deal. As it stands now here's our picks:

1st
                      2nd
                      5th
                      5th
                      6th

We'll probably pick up a net comp. 7th, but that's it. That draft would be nice though, I'd still like to see TE addressed. Right now I'm at a conundrum, wanting an interior pass-rusher, receiver, and tight end all addressed early but we only have 2 high picks. Sigh.
                      He said if we trade down and pick up a 4th. Which Im highly for trading back to the top 10 of rd 2 and taking Demaryius Thomas.
                      HALL OF FAMER!
                      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                        He said if we trade down and pick up a 4th. Which Im highly for trading back to the top 10 of rd 2 and taking Demaryius Thomas.
                        Nah, he said an extra 4th which would imply we already have one ;). I'd love to trade back into the top 10 of the second and take Demaryius though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                          I wouldnt mind seeing us trading down to the top 10 of the second, picking up an extra 4th.

Then the draft can look like this...

2nd(a)-Demaryus Thomas
                          2nd(b)-Lamarr Houston or CB
                          4th-Anthony McCoy
                          I've been saying this all along!! I would LOVE to see us trade down and acquire more picks. This draft is too talented for a team like the Ravens to only have 5 picks.

Comment

Free agent CB Frank Walker is reportedly on the verge of signing with an unnamed NFC team.

The penalty-prone cornerback could provide special teams help, but hasn't proven to be more than a dime back with Baltimore, Green Bay, or the Giants.

This makes me sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                              IDK if we should draft a possesion guy, we already got a young possesion WR in Marcus Smith.

Also if we draft a WR they will be a #3 or #4 for the first 2 years of there career so we should just get a guy w/ a lot of talent hopeing they can sit on the bench and develop into a super star

I'd hardly consider Marcus Smith a nice prospect. He can't run routes or catch. He's basically a special teamer

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                                Free agent CB Frank Walker is reportedly on the verge of signing with an unnamed NFC team.

The penalty-prone cornerback could provide special teams help, but hasn't proven to be more than a dime back with Baltimore, Green Bay, or the Giants.

This makes me sad.
                                Yeah, the Ravens home site had something about it this morning. I think it's great, Frank Walker is just terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information