Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrence McGee is one of my favorite players in the entire league and I have steadfastly maintained he is a Top 5 press corner in the game. Id love to see him in a Ravens uniform, especially if we picked up something like a 3rd rounder to go along with him. That would make me ecstatic. As far as the oline goes, I think kicking Yanda out to RT and letting Cousins settle in at G would be a more appropriate movement.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Apparently, it's just Jared Gaither for Terrence Mcgee and a 5th round pick. I was hoping for a 3rd.

Comment

• I agree w/ Cousins at G. I think he could be unstoppable there. W/ his strength and demenaor. He is just slow as sin so he gets raped on the outside.

Comment

• Originally posted by RavenMadness View Post
          Apparently, it's just Jared Gaither for Terrence Mcgee and a 5th round pick. I was hoping for a 3rd.
          I would absolutely be in favor of this trade. We are super deep along the Oline and I love McGee, who isn't even 30 yet. I believe hes 28 and is a perfect fit for the system. Oh man would I ever love this trade.
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Yo Ravensmadness what is your source.

Also APS you stated that McGee can play press, well I thought we played soft zone not press.

Comment

• McGee can play any sort of coverage, obviously. Hes one hell of a corner, I just love the way he locks up on receivers. Every game Ive seen of the Bills Ive been wildy impressed by him.

Comment

• I still wanna know where this guy is getting all this from.

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                  I still wanna know where this guy is getting all this from.
                  Voices in his head?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• That or those reports weeks ago claiming we were talking to Buffallo.

Comment

• Well that sucks, I was kind of excited.

Comment

• Dont give up the hope just yet APS.

Comment

• My dreams of having a #1 CB in Baltimore may still come true!

We haven't had one since C-Mac was in his prime. As much as I like Foxworth, Washington and Webb, they are all much better suited to being #2 CBs. We need a true #1 guy.

Comment

• Webb's got the talent, but this injury he's dealing with will set him back a year. I'm totally on board with trading Gaither for McGee.

It's a great idea financially as well, cause once Gaither's gone, we can focus on re-signing our best player on the team - Haloti Ngata!

Comment

• I think Webb has #1 talent. But I agree Foxworth and Washington can be average to above average #2 CB

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                                I think Webb has #1 talent. But I agree Foxworth and Washington can be average to above average #2 CB
                                I think Webb is at best a 2, especially having a knee injury.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information