This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
    This guy couldnt even make a UFL team http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Dutch

FAIL!!!!!!!!!!
    oh geezz, that's never a good sign, but IDC we need as many DB's in TC that we can get.

Comment

• Derrick Mason had to be helped off the field after a Dawan Landry hit. He couldn't put any weight on his leg.

https://twitter.com/jamisonhensley/status/20225249446

The Rotoworld bit:

Derrick Mason had to exit Tuesday's practice after suffering an apparent right leg injury. Mason could not put any weight on his leg after a hit by Dawan Landry and had to be helped off the field. It doesn't sound good, but we'll update his condition when we get more details.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Man, this just keeps getting worse..

However, this means Mark Clayton can finally get his opportunity to prove that he is indeed a Mason clone. If indeed Mason's injury is that bad. I'm still holding out hope until official report.

Comment

• He just sprained his ankle:
          jamisonhensley

Harbaugh confirms Mason has sprained ankle
          Landry is really dishing out the big hits so far, last week he knocked a tooth out of McGahee's mouth and now he sprained Mason's ankle.

Comment

• Apparently MAson was walking off saying it was only twisted it will be fine.

Also Landry is killing people this training camp. Save it for the regular season man

Comment

• Damn Landry...these guys are your team mates....him dishing out hits like this has got me excited.

Comment

• we'll last year was his "recovery" year, maybe we'll see more glimpses of what he did in his rookie season this year.

That would be huge since Reed, Webb and Foxworth will be gone for a while. It would really help if Dawan stepped up.

Comment

• "
                  Greg Mattison, the Ravens' defensive coordinator, is not a proponent of blitzes. Perhaps you have heard him expound on this. He believes you're eventually going to lose if you take too many defenders out of your pass coverage too often, leaving the cornerbacks to fend for themselves. You just can't let your cornerbacks go it alone, Mattison believes, not with the pro game being so pass-happy today."

Comment

• That's no surprise, his style is to let the front four get to the QB and not rely on blitzing (aka the opposite of Rex Ryan). Unfortunately for us we don't really have a front four suited for that, but I think we're getting there. Besides, with what our starting corners look like right now, would you want to leave them out on a island? I wouldn't, not even for couple of seconds.

Comment

• id rather bring the blitz then give the QB all day to throw on our CBs.

Comment

• IDK, I just have more confidence in the front four than the back four right now.

Comment

• I do for stopping the run. Not for rushing the passer. We have a front 4 that is built for a 34 defense. Not a bland 43.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                            I do for stopping the run. Not for rushing the passer. We have a front 4 that is built for a 34 defense. Not a bland 43.
                            I think we can field an above average 4-man line. Suggs-Ngata-Pryce-Kruger isn't too shabby IMO, and we have depth behind those guys as well. I agree we're better suited for a 3-4 ATM, but that doesn't mean it can't do well in a 4-3.

Comment

• I like Ngata - Gregg - Pryce in front of Kindle - Lewis - Johnson - Suggs on passing downs much more then I like Suggs - Ngata - Pryce - Kruger. I think this team is built to blitz and we should be doing just that.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• yeah I love that line up you posted. But w/ Kindle being hurt we will put a guy like Barnes or Jameel McClain there.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information