Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah I wanna see Reed as well. It will be a dog fight for those last WR spots I am pumped for that.

Comment

• I just wanna see my boy Prince Miller dominate!
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Guess the trade fell through, fellas. Doesn't look like we will be getting Mcgee. My apologies, I wonder if we will make a trade for another DB around the league. I'm just wondering who? Any thoughts or ideas on this matter?

Comment

• My sources say we'll grab Perrish Cox or Alphonso Smith from Denver for a certain LB........Or at least thats what my sources say. :)
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• I really wanted Cox out of the draft. If only you werent joking ERU.

Comment

• Out things that impressed me...

-The CB play. With Fisher,Carr,Williams being the top 3 CBs I expected them to look terrbiel. They played better then I expected.
              -Terrence Cody- He was making plays, he wasnt just a space eater. At one point he made a great pass rush move and was in the clear chasing down the QB. He forced the QB to scramble out and throw it away I believe.
              -Ed DIckson- He is very fast for a TE, can line up and go deep as well. He showed nice hands as well.
              -Antwan Barnes- Pass rushed well.
              -Oneil Cousins- Didnt suck like usual. I guess all his hard work this off season will pay off.

The only major "oh no WTF" thing IMO was Michael Oher. 2 sacks to Tyler Brayton, we know he is better then that.

Comment

• cody was ******* RUMBLING down the field it was awesome

zbikowski is so sick, i love that guy
                E]

Comment

• Ravens.. You actually liked Cousins play? I thought otherwises.

anyway here's what stuck out to me -

Zbikowski is money, whether he lines up at safety or punt returner. LOVE THE GUY

Terrence Cody was an animal. If we do move to a 4-3, him and Ngata is just unreal to even think about. The guy may be fat but he's probably one of the most athletic 330+ guys out there.

Cary Williams? where did this guy come from? he played well. I love what I saw from Haruki Nakamura as well.

Paul Kruger looked like he improved.

Instead of raving and raving, I'll just say, our whole d-line looked really good, I didn't watch too much of the linebackers so I can't comment there.

I didn't get to see Prince Millers 57 yard return either :( but I hope he will be our PR, cause I don't wanna have Zbikowski back there risking injury.

Oh, as for our franchise man, Joe Flacco, he looked real good, comfortable and knew exactly what he was doing.

Overall, we played a very solid game.

Comment

• well he didnt give up 2 sacks to Tyler Brayton. But then again you know my feelings on cousins and since he didnt completely suck that is impressive to me lol.

I was listening it on the radio and they were saying Miller was making a ton of plays in the secondary, so he just isnt a speedy return man.

Comment

• And talk about Cody, Harbaugh was raving about him also. I think he could bump out Gregg as the starter at NT. Imagine in a 43 Suggs and Pryce on outside, and Cody/Ngata inside. No one would even run on us.

Also gooden had to be taken into the locker room early because of a arm injury. This guy is more fragile then Samari Rolle falling from a 10 story building.

Also is Ayanbedejo on the PUP? I didnt see him play at all. I doubt we will consider cutting him so we are probably keeping him off the field to play it safe til the regular season
                      Last edited by Ravens1991; 08-13-2010, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• If Prince Miller is gonna make it then it will have to be as KR-PR because his coverage skills arent good enough.

Comment

• PFT article on Kindle:
                          http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...eared-to-play/

"Last night, the Ravens played their first preseason game of the year. Rookie linebacker Sergio Kindle wasn't there.

Kindle continues to recover from a fractured skull that he suffered more than three weeks ago in a fall at a friend's house. We're told that he's out of the hospital, that he's spending at least part of his time at a rehab facility, and that he watched last night's game against the Panthers on ESPN.

Kindle has yet to sign a rookie deal, however. Per a league source, the Ravens don't plan to sign Kindle until he is cleared to play football again. The problem, from Kindle's perspective, is that he may never be cleared to play football again.

And if it happens, it apparently won't happen in 2010. Rich Gosselin of the Dallas Morning News reportedly has said that the Ravens do not expect Kindle to play at all in 2010.

Some of you have asked whether Kindle had insurance to protect him against a career-ending injury. We're told that, indeed, he does.

So even if Kindle never gets paid by the Ravens, he'll get paid by the insurance company. Unless, of course, the insurance company can attribute the fractured skull to a pre-existing condition."

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                            wow, he'll go down with Dan Cody as one of our biggest 2nd round disappointments if he never sees the field again. Man, this really sucks.

Comment

• 2nd round pass rushers and 1st round WRs are Ozzies weakness.

Comment

• at least we will still get Terrence Cody out of the second round. He definitely looks like a keeper.

Also, if Kindle really is out for life, do we get any compensation or have we just been screwed over.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information