Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I doubt we get anything. Lets all be optimistic. Every GM has a couple WTF moments even Ozzie. Also every team has had strikes of bad luck as well. We just gotta keep on rolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
      wow, he'll go down with Dan Cody as one of our biggest 2nd round disappointments if he never sees the field again. Man, this really sucks.
      I remember Dan Cody :(

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• I know I'm late, but that TD catch by Clayton was sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
          I doubt we get anything. Lets all be optimistic. Every GM has a couple WTF moments even Ozzie. Also every team has had strikes of bad luck as well. We just gotta keep on rolling.
          I wouldn't blame it on Ozzie, it's more like you said "bad luck"

I know I shouldn't be saying this but if we never traded we coulda taken Kyle Wilson!! but then we never would have gotten the stud Ed Dickson.

Comment

• hey on paper on draft day, Kindle/Cody/Dickson/Pitta is a lot better then Kyle Wilson ya know.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              I know I'm late, but that TD catch by Clayton was sweet.
              yeah Clayton has made great plays before. And he is sure handed (besides that epic fail against patriots) He is just inconsistent.

Comment

• Yeah I'd attribute Kindle's injury to bad luck more than a bad pick. Falling down the stairs isn't really something you can predict you know.

As for the Clayton catch, it was good but it looked like he pushed off from the corner to me.

Comment

• I'm not a Terrence Cody fan, but the other night was very promising. Lets hope the slow fatty continues to clog that A gap and eat those double teams.

Oh and as for Sergio Kindle...That really sucks, but we have to move on. I still think that we should have taken Kyle Wilson who I believe will be a great corner in this league.

Comment

• Originally posted by RavenMadness View Post
                    I'm not a Terrence Cody fan, but the other night was very promising. Lets hope the slow fatty continues to clog that A gap and eat those double teams.

Oh and as for Sergio Kindle...That really sucks, but we have to move on. I still think that we should have taken Kyle Wilson who I believe will be a great corner in this league.
                    But we didn't so move on.

Comment

• So far this preseason I'm fairly impressed by our team this year.
                      QB
                      - Flacco: top 10. Does everything very well.
                      - Bulger: once he grasps the offense, should be a solid backup.
                      - T Smith: eh, he's good, I guess.
                      RB
                      - Rice: Best RB in the league.
                      - McGahee: Still really good at his role in the offense.
                      - McClain: Big boy can still do work.
                      - Steele: really impressed me with his quickness and toughness.
                      - Parmele: I love what he brings for kick returns. Really powerful dude.
                      WR
                      - Mason: HOF player, great hands, great routes, great in the clutch.
                      - Boldin: Greatness.... but I want to see what he's got left these next games.
                      - Clayton: hard work has paid off for that DROP AGAINST THE PATRIOTS.
                      - Stallworth: I can't wait to see him shine this year.
                      - All the other guys really haven't impressed me much, but I am friends with Justin Harper on FaceBook. -_-

I'll do more later
                      GO RAVENS

Comment

• IDK bout Rice being best in the league. And Mason wont be a HOF. But I agree I am excited with our O.

Comment

• I'd like to bet you at least
                          $500 that Mason ends will be a HOFer.
                          Just look at his production.
                          He's been around forever, you fool
                          GO RAVENS

Comment

• Rice isn't the best back in the league. Top five, yeah, but not best. I think Mason has a chance to be a HOF player. I liken him to Hines Ward because they have had similar careers. They have not dominated the league, but they're always up there in stats. I think both will get in. Might take a long while, but eventually they'll get in IMO.

Comment

• Well to be fair of the top of my head

Moss
                              Owens
                              Harrison
                              Wayne
                              Holt
                              Ocho Cinco
                              Fitzgerald
                              Johnson
                              Boldin

all have been better WRs then Mason and Ward in there respective generation. the 9th and 10th best WRs of there time period shouldnt really be in the HOF.

Comment

• http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/201...-roster-spots/

The depth at dline and front 7 is amazing. We are going to let some people go who will be legit 2nd stringers on a lot of good teams

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information