Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN said rumors swirling that Willis was on the block for a starting caliber CB. Im interested to know if its true.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• yeah I saw that. I like Willis I feel we dont give him enough touches. W/ that said though considering we only use him like 5 times a game a guy like Palemere and Steele(who apparently is impressing) can probably handle his short load just fine.

But with how desperate we are at CB we probably wont get a legit starting CB. Probably a solid nickel

Comment

• You guys think that Clayton is still a possibility to be traded as well? or are we going to keep him as the #4 or 5 WR who will also play special teams?

As for Willis, I'd like to keep him but if we can get a CB on Andre Goodmans level (not likely) then I say go for it.

Also, what about this bum Jared Gaither?? he's out for the remainder of the pre-season and IDK if he's even going to play in the regular season. We shoulda traded this baby a long while ago, now we have to sit through a season of his mediocre play and then let him walk and make millions on another team.

Comment

• I he a muscle tear in his back. SO I dont think he is being a sissy. Also I still would rather have him starting then Cousins

Comment

• I wouldn't mind trading Gaither for Brandon Flowers, Leon Hall or Leodis McKelvin
            GO RAVENS

Comment

• What about Jared Gaither for Brent Grimes?

Comment

• Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
                I wouldn't mind trading Gaither for Brandon Flowers, Leon Hall or Leodis McKelvin
                Gaither for Ike Taylor?
                "Not only is Polamalu the best player in the AFC North, but I feel he's the best defensive player in the entire NFL. No defender in the league combines world-class athleticism, smarts, fundamentals, natural football instincts and the knack for big plays better than Polamalu."

Comment

• I doubt we would get Leon Hall, Ike Taylor(division trade) or Leodis McKelvin for Gaither, maybe Grimes and a tiny chance we land Flowers.

I'm not sold that Flowers or Grimes would be worth it, maybe if there respective team threw in a draft pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
                    I wouldn't mind trading Gaither for Brandon Flowers, Leon Hall or Leodis McKelvin
                    This made me laugh. There is literally no way in hell we get any of those players for Gaither.
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      This made me laugh. There is literally no way in hell we get any of those players for Gaither.
                      especially Leon Hall.... but I wouldn't say there's "no way" because there always is a possibility for anything (I remember you saying there was no way Dez Bryant would be anywhere near our draft pick at #25...) I mean Buffalo really needs help everywhere, especially at LT, maybe they are willing to give up a top young corner for a top young LT. The Skins gave up Bailey for a RB, so who knowss..

Comment

• I would think if we get any Buffalo CB, it would be Terrence McGee, not McKelvin. Flowers has developed into a stud and a very complete CB in KC and they arent exactly in a position to be trading away elite defensive talent. Hall definitely isnt coming over for a plurality of reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          I would think if we get any Buffalo CB, it would be Terrence McGee, not McKelvin. Flowers has developed into a stud and a very complete CB in KC and they arent exactly in a position to be trading away elite defensive talent. Hall definitely isnt coming over for a plurality of reasons.
                          yeah, there's no way Flowers comes over, they seem set on there o-line for now(Chiefs) and even less likely Hall,

but keep the door tiny cracked for Leodis McKelvin,him and Gaither are both 24 years old. Young studs that have the potential to be long time pro bowlers. I say a top 10 corner for a top 10 tackle is a fair trade, but you are right, it's more likely that the Bills are willing to give up McGee rather than McKelvin.

Comment

• I remember there were talks us of taking Leodis at 8 when we dropped down to get Flacco. I would like to do that trade but I doubt it happens.

Comment

• Kruger kicking ass

KRUGER BECOMES A NIGHTMARE Defensive end Paul Kruger took four consecutive snaps during a 1-on-1 pass-rushing drill and beat left tackle Michael Oher, left guard Ben Grubbs and center Chris Chester. Afterward, he was greeted by cheers from his defensive teammates and defensive end Trevor Pryce patted him on the back.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...0,305917.story

Comment

• Kruger will get over 6 sacks this year. fo sho
                                GO RAVENS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information