Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think he's probably our best option as LDE in our 4-man line sets. Although part of that is me thinking that Pryce is much better suited to play UT at this point in his career and Redding really isn't an end.

Comment

• I agree in passing situations I would love LDE-Kruger, Pryce and Redding on teh inside. and Suggs on RDE.

But in our traditional 34 defense IDK if Kruger is big enough to make a constant impact

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
        I agree in passing situations I would love LDE-Kruger, Pryce and Redding on teh inside. and Suggs on RDE.

But in our traditional 34 defense IDK if Kruger is big enough to make a constant impact
        I don't think he'll have to, we've got Pryce, Redding, and maybe even Jones to play the DE opposite of Ngata in the 3-man line sets. I'd be fine with Kruger only playing while we have four down lineman to be honest, at least until he puts on a bit more weight.

Comment

• I could see Kruger coming in late in games, and just having his way with the worn out starters...

still pissed that we may never see Sergio Kindle take the field.

Comment

• I predict Paul Kruger will do nothing as usual this year.....its training camp people, lets calm down with the overhyping of guys who have so far proven to be awful. If he is ACTIVE (thats a tough one for him) and makes plays vs the Jets then get excited.
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
              I predict Paul Kruger will do nothing as usual this year.....its training camp people, lets calm down with the overhyping of guys who have so far proven to be awful. If he is ACTIVE (thats a tough one for him) and makes plays vs the Jets then get excited.
              Ah yes "as usual," as if one year (a rookie year no less) really defines who a player is. :roll: I think he'll be in a better position to makes plays this year, he's down on the line instead of at LB where he doesn't have the speed or quickness to be effective.

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                still pissed that we may never see Sergio Kindle take the field.
                You know, I never really thought of it that way until you just brought it up. I guess I just kind of assume that he'd eventually start making a comeback at some point this season and then would be back fully healthy, ready to go next year. But in reality, there's a chance that he may never play football again. Hmmm.....

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                  You know, I never really thought of it that way until you just brought it up. I guess I just kind of assume that he'd eventually start making a comeback at some point this season and then would be back fully healthy, ready to go next year. But in reality, there's a chance that he may never play football again. Hmmm.....
                  Fractured skull

This isn't a pulled hamstring or sprained ankle. No ones knows how it will heal, how playing football will be a concern, hell we're not even sure how and why it happened.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

I predict Paul Kruger will do nothing as usual this year.....its training camp people, lets calm down with the overhyping of guys who have so far proven to be awful. If he is ACTIVE (thats a tough one for him) and makes plays vs the Jets then get excited.
                    "as usual" ? He's going into his second year as an NFL player, give the man a break. He didn't play last year because the coaches wanted him to bulk up, and frankly he probably wasn't NFL "ready"

and he hasn't proven to be awful cause he hasn't gotten the playing time to do so.

Now that he's bulked up a bit and the coaches are please with where he's at he's making plays (the training camp report and the Panthers game)

give the guy time, don't bag him so much, but at the same time don't over hype him either.

Comment

Jump off the next bridge your on because you make no sense and it is annoying. You act like you have seen Kruger fail multiple years. What makes you say "as usual"? What has he done that was so bad?
                      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                      Just let it go RWO.
                      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Reading the baltimore sun it said that both Arthur Jones and David Reed are on the bubble. That scares me because if we dont put either of them on our 53 man roster I doubt we will be able to PS them. But it makes me happy knowing we have that much depth on the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                          Reading the baltimore sun it said that both Arthur Jones and David Reed are on the bubble. That scares me because if we dont put either of them on our 53 man roster I doubt we will be able to PS them. But it makes me happy knowing we have that much depth on the team.
                          yeah, I really expected more from Jones but Talavou and Divens have been out-preforming him in camp, and you're right, if him or Reed hit the PS, then there's little chance we can keep em.

However, I think Reed has a better chance than Jones.(making the team)

Comment

• If we cut Jones his brothers gonna **** Ozzy up....

Comment

• yea I had big hopes for Jones. But Divens and Talavou did great in the 1st pre season game. Plus Talavou has been working as a NT and a UT in 43 situations.

How many lineman do you think we will keep? Ngata,Pryce,Redding,Gregg,Cody,Kruger are all safe. Mckinney,Jones,Divens,Talavou are battling it out for the remaining spot/spots.

Comment

• A quick 53 man prediction I am pretty bored.

QB-Flacco/Bulger
                                RB-Rice/McGahee/Parmele
                                FB-LeRon McClain
                                WR-Boldin/Clayton/Reed
                                WR-Mason/Stallworth/Harper
                                TE-Heap/Dickson/Pitta
                                LT-Oher/Cousins
                                LG-Grubbs/Hale
                                C-Birk
                                RG-Yanda/Chester
                                RT-Gaither/Harewood

DE-Ngata/Kruger/Divens