This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/...ul_Speech.aspx

article about OJ Brigance. Just reading through the Brigance story is amazing. His attitude about his condition is unbelieveable. I really would love to see us to a super bowl trophy while he is still w/ us so he can be apart of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
      http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/...ul_Speech.aspx

article about OJ Brigance. Just reading through the Brigance story is amazing. His attitude about his condition is unbelieveable. I really would love to see us to a super bowl trophy while he is still w/ us so he can be apart of it.
      I think every since Raven fan in existence, no matter what there thoughts on the team are, will agree with you on what you just said. O.J. Brigance has got to be one of the biggest inspirations in Ravens history. I think Terrell Suggs said it perfectly after he got hurt in the Titans playoff game, and Ozzie asked him if he could play the next week, Suggs response was "I was saw O.J., of course I'll be playing.

God Bless You, O.J. Brigance.
      Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz; 08-27-2010, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• Prince Miller is completely pathetic..
        Too small, no aggression, No defensive skills at all, really...
        GO RAVENS

Comment

• With the injuries to Stallworth and Clayton, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Ravens take a look at Laveraneus Coles.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
            With the injuries to Stallworth and Clayton, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Ravens take a look at Laveraneus Coles.
            Why would we spend money on a old guy who can't hack it anymore when we got a roster full of young guys who we're not sure can hack it?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
              Why would we spend money on a old guy who can't hack it anymore when we got a roster full of young guys who we're not sure can hack it?
              More competition. I think he has some left in the tank. He'd have a better chance at PT in Baltimore IMO, plus I think he'd have a better season in Baltimore too since Sanchez isn't that good.

Comment

• I thought Coles already signed somewhere.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• He just got released by the Jets today.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                    More competition. I think he has some left in the tank. He'd have a better chance at PT in Baltimore IMO, plus I think he'd have a better season in Baltimore too since Sanchez isn't that good.
                    Based off what? He was irrelevant in Cincy, and being released by the Jets isn't exactly a positive sign considering they are going to be without Santonio during his suspension. I understand that we are you're rivals and want us to sign retread garbage, but please keep that out of our threads. Or rather potentially reword your thoughts so they don't seem as naive as they come across.

EDIT: Not to mention, how much more competition would it be anyway? I mean camp has already broke, there's only 1 more preseason game left, the rosters need to be reduced so bringing him in would potentially cost a roster spot of someone who would actually contribute to this team, and he's likely not familiar with Cam's offensive system.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
                      Prince Miller is completely pathetic..
                      Too small, no aggression, No defensive skills at all, really...
                      whoa, pretty deep stuff man. Where's all this coming from?

Comment

• Looks like we got Josh Wilson for a conditional fifth round pick.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...with-seahawks/

I love this move. Wilson is a good young #2 corner and we got him relatively cheaply. His style of play fits our system and I couldn't be happier to have him. Although I'm not from the area I'm sure some of you will be pleased to have another former Terrapin on the roster :).

Comment

• Wilson hasn't exactly been a stud since getting drafted...I really liked him as a prospect and I do like the move, but at the same time I'd try not to get too excited over it. Hes short and fast, but he's definitely best suited for a nickel role.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• why cant he play nickel? HOnestly I am not all that familiar with him. From reading around it sounds like he was a serviceable #2. And getting that, for a 5th round pick isnt bad.

Comment

• I like the move. I'm happy if he can be a solid Nickle for us. If he can be a serviceable #2 then I love the move.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• You guys got a steal with Josh Wilson. He's a play maker on defense, one of the few the Seahawks had. He's also a very good return man.

I don't know what the hell the Seahawks are thinking here. I don't see why they got rid of him or how they couldn't get more than a 5th.

Now we get to rely on Kelly frickin Jennings to start. YAY!
                                "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information