X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• geez, our backups look awful.

Comment

• Hows Troy Smith doing? this is his last chance to play himself into the #3 qb spot. If he does bad then I see us just keeping 2 qbs

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Originally posted by niel89 View Post
        Hows Troy Smith doing? this is his last chance to play himself into the #3 qb spot. If he does bad then I see us just keeping 2 qbs
        he played how Troy Smith usually plays. Never blew us away but never showed that he needed to be cut..

if it was up to me, I'd keep him. the sole reason being- Flacco loves his presence.

As for our linebackers, sure we have plenty young talented guys, but can any of them cover worth a damn? Jason Phillips looked awful, getting caught up in playaction and letting TE's run right by him. T-Good is just a goofball, immature kid. Dannell Ellerbe, at least made a play, but shouldn't have done what he did at the end.

I don't know how Jameel McClain is in coverage, but I hope he's not on the same level, cause with Ray slowing down a bit, we need someone who can run with TE's. (hope thats McClain)

Also, I think David Reed should make this team, not only as a WR, but he showed that he can be a solid KR man.

Comment

• David Reed looked great last night. I'd rather keep him then any of the other young WR we have on the roster...He looks like a playmaker out of the slot.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• with Stallworths injury it hurts Troys shot of getting a final roster spot

My final 53 man prediciton....

QB-Flacco/Bulger
            RB-Rice/McGahee/Parmele
            FB-McClain
            TE-Heap/Dickson/Pitta
            WR-BOldin/Mason/Stallworth/Clayton/Reed/Williams
            LT-Oher/Moll/Harewood
            LG-Grubbs/Hale
            C-Birk
            RG-Yanda/Chester
            RT-Gaither/Cousins

O-24

DE-Ngata/Kruger/Jones
            DT-Gregg/Cody/Tavlo
            DE-Redding/Pryce
            OLB-Suggs
            MLB-Ray/Ellerbe/Burgess
            MLB-McClain/Gooden
            OLB-Johnson/Barnes
            CB-Webb/Carr/Williams
            FS-Reed/Zbikowski
            SS-Landry/Nakamura
            CB-Washington/Wilson

K-Graham
            P-Koch
            LS-Cox

I think we may cut Burgess for another OLB but I realized McClain could play OLB if need be and Burgess is a special teams baller.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
              with Stallworths injury it hurts Troys shot of getting a final roster spot

My final 53 man prediciton....

QB-Flacco/Bulger
              RB-Rice/McGahee/Parmele
              FB-McClain
              TE-Heap/Dickson/Pitta
              WR-BOldin/Mason/Stallworth/Clayton/Reed/Williams
              LT-Oher/Moll/Harewood
              LG-Grubbs/Hale
              C-Birk
              RG-Yanda/Chester
              RT-Gaither/Cousins

O-24

DE-Ngata/Kruger/Jones
              DT-Gregg/Cody/Tavlo
              DE-Redding/Pryce
              OLB-Suggs
              MLB-Ray/Ellerbe/Burgess
              MLB-McClain/Gooden
              OLB-Johnson/Barnes
              CB-Webb/Carr/Williams
              FS-Reed/Zbikowski
              SS-Landry/Nakamura
              CB-Washington/Wilson

K-Graham
              P-Koch
              LS-Cox

I think we may cut Burgess for another OLB but I realized McClain could play OLB if need be and Burgess is a special teams baller.
              wouldn't Stallworth be on PUP? and not the active roster.
              and I loved Jones when we drafted him, but he didn't look too good last night.

overall, roster looks great.

Comment

• we cant put him on PUP. I read that on baltimoreravens.com

Comment

• La Canfora reporting Ed Reed to the PUP List. Interesting move that will likely be fodder for fans and the media alike.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• I'm glad we're not rushing him back.

Comment

• yeah, I've loved how Zbikowski is playing.

Plus, the only pass heavy team we play is New England. Cincinnati may be tough as well.

The rest of the games are vs. Pittsburgh w/ no Big Ben, the run first Jets, and Jake Delhomme and the Browns. Denver lacks weapons on offense.

i think we can make it out okay without Reed.

Comment

• yeah we will be fine w/o Reed. But then again I am biased because I am one of the biggest Zbi fans on here.

Comment

• Cuts and other information from Aaron Wilson's Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/RavensInsider

Travis Fisher cut as well for Baltimore, vested veteran, so his salary would have been guaranteed.
                          There are some unconfirmed trade rumors surrounding a couple of Ravens players: wide receiver Marcus Smith and quarterback Troy Smith.
                          I'm hearing that Ravens rookie wide receiver David Reed has made the team.
                          More Ravens' cuts: wide receiver Eron Riley, tight end Davon Drew and offensive lineman Devin Tyler.
                          I'm hearing that the Ravens will retain Billy Cundiff as their kicker over Shayne Graham.
                          Ravens rookie tackle Ramon Harewood has made the team, according to a league source.
                          The Ravens also released undrafted rookie outside linebacker Albert McClellan, per a league source.
                          The Ravens have released undrafted rookie cornerback and punt returner Prince Miller, according to a league source.
                          The Ravens have cut undrafted rookie defensive back Brad Jones, according to a league source.
                          Nothing surprising so far, I'm glad we cut Fisher though.

Comment

• Is Arthur Jones expected to make the team? I LOVED him in this year's draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              Is Arthur Jones expected to make the team? I LOVED him in this year's draft.
                              He's a guy that I'm specifically looking out for, he was reportedly on the bubble. With our depth at DT it will be hard IMO, but we really need a young replacement for Pryce as a 5-tech. and I think Jones could be that guy. I'll be disappointed if we cut him, perhaps he could land on the I.R. somehow...

Comment

• i got a text from WNST that Jones will make the team.

Here is my PS prediction

Miller CB, Riley WR, McCllean LB, Mattison OL.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information