Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its official, i'll be wear'n number 94!!! ima sit out some games but look for ya boy on that field sometime next month!! King Serg

Sergio Kindle will play this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
      Its official, i'll be wear'n number 94!!! ima sit out some games but look for ya boy on that field sometime next month!! King Serg

Sergio Kindle will play this season.
      sweet. as long as he's healthy and back to full strength, we should be a key part of our pass rush late in the season once he gets the playbook down.

Comment

• 94 is a sick number too. Good to see him getting back into the swing of things. I love his versatility in our defense and I hope we use him everywhere. During pre-draft stuff, me and Toonster were coming up with a comparison for Kindle in IRC and we decided on Karlos Dansby...I'd love to see us use him similar to Dansby when he was younger in Zona...all over the field.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• going back in Ravens history, I see a little Peter Boulware in Kindle. He gives us a great pass rusher who can play 43 DE, 43 SLB, and 34 OLB.

Comment

• RavensInsider

SMU cornerback Bryan McCann was claimed by the Ravens, according to his agent, John William Biggins. 'Bryan is very excited.'
            I assume we'll be cutting Miller now.

Comment

• yeah I think we will move Miller to PS anyway. But McCann will probably be cut when Carry Williams gets off his suspension.

Comment

• Yeah I don't think there's any doubt about that. Dallas fans seemed to like McCann though (on this site and another) and they say he's fast with good technique. Honestly I'd probably rather keep McCann and Williams when he comes back, perhaps cut/trade somebody from our surplus of NT or ILB.

Comment

• yea when Cody gets back we will have 4 NTs (gregg,cody,mckinney,divens) we could let one of them go.

Comment

• We cut Miller for McCann. No surprise there. Now my question is who will return punts? My guess is Zbikowski

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                      We cut Miller for McCann. No surprise there. Now my question is who will return punts? My guess is Zbikowski
                      Your guess seems flawed to me because why risk him out there on punts when Reed is on the PUP List?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• I'd say McCann will be the PR for us. He was a returner in the pre-season for the Cowboys and one in college. IMO he'll be better than Miller was.

Comment

• Ravens signed Housh. Damn.

Comment

• yeah McCan will be our PR. I slipped up about that.

Also I love the Housh pick up. Anytime your #2 WR becomes your #5 next season that is usually a good sign. I love this move!

Comment

• man,

Boldin
                              Mason
                              Houshmanzadeh
                              Rice
                              Heap
                              Dickson
                              Clayton?
                              Pitta?
                              Stallworth

It's all on Flacco now.

Comment

• http://twitter.com/RavensInsider/status/23161455773

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information