Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really think at this point, Boldin's become underrated as a deep threat. Sure he isn't a burner with 4.3 speed, but he looked damn good on some deep routes last night and there was a few times where he straight up ran by some guys who are supposedly alot faster then he is. When you add that to his ability to track the ball and go up and get it, he isn't quite the burnt out old receiver he's being made to be. He looked pretty sprightly last night, thats for sure. I was impressed.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• nakamura 4 punt returns please
      GO RAVENS

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
        Heap is a very legit TE, all-around game and can ball, his problem is staying healthy. I don't think there has ever been questions on if he can play, but I fully expect him to miss some games this year at some point.
        IIRC he hasn't missed a game in the last two years. Honestly I don't expect him to be as much of an injury risk as he was before because he really doesn't play the same way. Heap's not putting his body at risk like he did when he was younger. He's not as effective as before, but at least he's staying healthy. Besides, we actually have backups at the TE position now. Ed Dickson played quite a bit Monday night (although he was in there mainly as a blocker), and the team seems to be pretty high on him. We have Pitta as well now so I think we're set at TE regardless if Heap goes down again or not.

Comment

• We released Mcann. Then Signed Prince Miller.

My guess is we did this because we want Miller as our PR now. Also w/ Nakamura showing he can play nickel I geuss we decided to cut McCann.

Comment

• We've had a few odd moves the last couple of days. Yesterday we reached injury settlements with Stefan Rodgers and David Hale and waived them from the IR, while also cutting Andrew Gardner from the PS just to bring back Hunter Cant(throw)well. I'm assuming the same thing you are that Miller will be our PR now. What I don't understand is that McCann himself was supposed to be a pretty good return man...

Comment

• I'm happy to have Prince Miller returning punts. Zib is too valuable to put back there with out current safety depth, plus he didn't look that great back there.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• I hope Prince wins the battle vs. Zbikowski for the PR job.

IDK why Harbaugh is risking injury to Zbibby when we have/had other capable returners. (he already mess up with Reed and Stallworth!)

Comment

• I never understood the Hale pick. It was a bad value at the time and he never became anything.

Comment

• Yea the Hale pick was abysmal.

Comment

• So far, on NFL Networks top 100 players, we have two that have already made it-

Ed Reed and Jonathan Ogden. Hines Ward presenting Reed and Strahan presenting J.O.

I expect Ray Lewis to be the final Raven to make the list, it's impressive that the Ravens have only been in existence since 96, but still manage to produce 2-3 hall of famers AND a super bowl victory....

kinda random :)

so what are yalls thoughts on the Cincy game on Sunday?

I have a bad feeling that our secondary is going to get torn apart by Palmer and his arsenal.

Offensively, I just hope we can keep up with the Bengals. :(

prediction -

31-21 Bengals win

also, I think we'll finally see Lardarius Webb back :)

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                        So far, on NFL Networks top 100 players, we have two that have already made it-

Ed Reed and Jonathan Ogden. Hines Ward presenting Reed and Strahan presenting J.O.

I expect Ray Lewis to be the final Raven to make the list, it's impressive that the Ravens have only been in existence since 96, but still manage to produce 2-3 hall of famers AND a super bowl victory....

kinda random :)

so what are yalls thoughts on the Cincy game on Sunday?

I have a bad feeling that our secondary is going to get torn apart by Palmer and his arsenal.

Offensively, I just hope we can keep up with the Bengals. :(

prediction -

31-21 Bengals win

also, I think we'll finally see Lardarius Webb back :)

I understand based on recent years, but nothing about Cincy really impressed me from that New England game. They were only able to get consistent drives once the Pats' D basically mailed it in. Our D is light years ahead of New England's, so if we can set an early tone offensively and put some points up early the same result should come to fruition.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• We are getting Webb back which is good. Also Wilson gets another week in the system. And like BigDawg said Bengals didnt impress me one bit last week. I think we will win

Comment

• IDK guys, Cincy needs the win more, Carson has always had success vs. us, their at home, (desperate) and have the weapons to rip our secondary apart.

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                              IDK guys, Cincy needs the win more, Carson has always had success vs. us, their at home, (desperate) and have the weapons to rip our secondary apart.
                              And they couldn't do anything to stop the Patriots offense, nor could they produce against a weak Patriots' defense until the game was well out of hand.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Kind of a random thought, but if Terrence Cody plays I think we have a good shot at containing Benson this year. Having a mountain to control the interior is how you stop him IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information