This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
    I was being sarcastic. Obviously BigDawg is convinced we suck, so don't waste your time arguing with him
    No the problem is you think its an argument as opposed to a debate.

See its called the sharing of ideals and different perspectives, as opposed to just being a blind homer who sees no flaws in his team.

All you're producing to this debate is a stat that can be interpreted in different ways. Look at the Jets, they are a vastly improved offense then when they played us in the first game. One side would be our defense shut them down, or you could actually see it as though the coaching staff is finally letting Sanchez run the offense and not just manage like he did in the first game.

Our defense isn't producing sacks, turnovers or havoc. They're bending but not breaking and while that can work for a short term stretch, its not going to over the course of the season. The team has come together as a whole and click on both sides of the ball and that hasn't happened yet. Plain and simple

So you can sit there with your purple colored glasses all you want, thats fine. But eventually somethings got to give....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• BigDawg, who do you think is going to win?

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
        BigDawg, who do you think is going to win?
        Honestly I see this as a win for the Steelers. Our running game showed weakness last week, and Flacco doesn't do well under pressure. Not to mention he's 1-4 against Pittsburgh and we seem to lose our cool for stupid penalties.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• I was going to pick the Ravens to win this game, but I just couldn't because the Steelers have a lot of momentum and playing great. Now if the Ravens were firing on all phases of the game, I would change my pick to the Ravens. It'll be a close game regardless.

Comment

• RWO, we still on for our sig bet? I'm getting the sig all made now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
              No the problem is you think its an argument as opposed to a debate.

See its called the sharing of ideals and different perspectives, as opposed to just being a blind homer who sees no flaws in his team.

All you're producing to this debate is a stat that can be interpreted in different ways. Look at the Jets, they are a vastly improved offense then when they played us in the first game. One side would be our defense shut them down, or you could actually see it as though the coaching staff is finally letting Sanchez run the offense and not just manage like he did in the first game.

Our defense isn't producing sacks, turnovers or havoc. They're bending but not breaking and while that can work for a short term stretch, its not going to over the course of the season. The team has come together as a whole and click on both sides of the ball and that hasn't happened yet. Plain and simple

So you can sit there with your purple colored glasses all you want, thats fine. But eventually somethings got to give....
              let's make one thing clear, I'm far away from a homer. I've voiced my share of concerns and critical comments.

You make a point, we've beaten up on some ****** offenses, but that doesn't mean we suck and we're automatically the #1 defense... I mean, what were we supposed to do? let them pass all over us? We did earn the #1 ranking...

Sure, we haven't generated any turnovers, and that's a huge issue, (as I stated early) but outside of that, we've done pretty damn good.

Comment

• Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                We suffer from the same problem, although we rarely send more than 4 guys after the QB. Perhaps Pryce benefits from a change of scenery, but he's just not the same player that he even was last year. I'm not really worried about losing him, it's time to get the young guys reps along the DL.
                Thats fair enough. Just after Ropati and Jenks went down, we're pretty thin. Literally only had Ellis, Pouha, Devito, and Gholston... we signed Howard Green, but meh.

Even if Pryce is average, we can use him.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  RWO, we still on for our sig bet? I'm getting the sig all made now.
                  What are the conditions? For this game? For the division? I want it to be a avy because I love my sig
                  Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                  Just let it go RWO.
                  We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                    What are the conditions? For this game? For the division? I want it to be a avy because I love my sig
                    Read the PM I sent you.

Comment

• OK! Let's get started

Thanks to Hitman for this awesome sig!!

Comment

• Great Game, our Defense was great.

Thanks to Hitman for this awesome sig!!

Comment

• We had a ****** game plan. Yall had a great one.

Good game. Can't wait until the next one.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• wow IDK Flacco had a drive like that in him.

Flacco did very well against your guys D I am happy. REALLY HAPPY

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                              Honestly I see this as a win for the Steelers. Our running game showed weakness last week, and Flacco doesn't do well under pressure. Not to mention he's 1-4 against Pittsburgh and we seem to lose our cool for stupid penalties.
                              Our Defense played great, guess they did just look past the Browns

Joe Cool you are the man. DO WORK!

Glad the guys took my criticism to heart as a motivating factor.

And oh yeah: SUCK IT HINES!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• I am still shocked Flacco looked so good w/ that 1 minute drill. This is awesome his stat line exceeded what I predicted.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information