Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baltimore Ravens Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just curious, whats going on with Kindle? Is he still hurt?


    Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
      Just curious, whats going on with Kindle? Is he still hurt?
      out for the year
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

      Xbox Live - Kevown8999

      Comment


      • Haloti Ngata has 26 tackles already.

        That is unbelievable. I know tackles are not a real good indicator of skill but I think it is good for a DT.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
          Haloti Ngata has 26 tackles already.

          That is unbelievable. I know tackles are not a real good indicator of skill but I think it is good for a DT.
          Ngata and Pouncey had some great matchups yesterday. That is going to be one of my most favorite battles in the very short future. To even think that Pouncey is only 20 years old too.

          Comment


          • Pouncey is good, did anyone remember him ******* up Ellerbe one play Ellerbe tried to blitz.

            Comment


            • Yall lucky we had Batch and Jeff Reed throwin the game. smh

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BLACK_&_YELLOW View Post
                Yall lucky we had Batch and Jeff Reed throwin the game. smh
                We've lost quite a few games that exact same way over the last few years so.....Suck my big veiny purple dick *****.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                  We've lost quite a few games that exact same way over the last few years so.....Suck my big veiny purple dick *****.
                  see you in the playoffs you purple pussies.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BLACK_&_YELLOW View Post
                    see you in the playoffs you purple pussies.

                    We'll be there..just hope you guys will be able to join us..

                    Comment


                    • in the last 15 games the Ravens are 8-7 against pittsburgh.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BLACK_&_YELLOW View Post
                        Yall lucky we had Batch and Jeff Reed throwin the game. smh
                        lol, I love how you blame Charlie Batch when he actually played a solid game.

                        It was your defense's fault you lost, sure Reed coulda made both those FG's, but when the game was on the line, your defense chocked,

                        don't gimmie crap about Big Ben not being in there or Reed missin FG's, you don't see HinesWardJr. or TerribleTowel39 giving excuses.

                        Steelers vs. Ravens will always be a tight game, no matter who's at QB.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                          lol, I love how you blame Charlie Batch when he actually played a solid game.

                          It was your defense's fault you lost, sure Reed coulda made both those FG's, but when the game was on the line, your defense chocked,

                          don't gimmie crap about Big Ben not being in there or Reed missin FG's, you don't see HinesWardJr. or TerribleTowel39 giving excuses.

                          Steelers vs. Ravens will always be a tight game, no matter who's at QB.
                          Eh, it was the offenses fault mostly. The defense gave them TWO chances in very good postion to score off turnovers and ended up getting like 2 yards in those two drives. But the defense gets blame for playing conservative all game and not pressuring Flacco. Cameron had a nice game plan by going with 3 step drops and looking for Mason.

                          Batch was off all day. It also didn't help when Arians handcuffed him the whole game. Batch missed PLENTY of wide open guys all game. IF Ben was playing, I believe the Steelers would have won. Will we never know? No, but that's just my opinion.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                            Eh, it was the offenses fault mostly. The defense gave them TWO chances in very good postion to score off turnovers and ended up getting like 2 yards in those two drives. But the defense gets blame for playing conservative all game and not pressuring Flacco. Cameron had a nice game plan by going with 3 step drops and looking for Mason.

                            Batch was off all day. It also didn't help when Arians handcuffed him the whole game. Batch missed PLENTY of wide open guys all game. IF Ben was playing, I believe the Steelers would have won. Will we never know? No, but that's just my opinion.
                            Of course thats your opinion, you are one of the biggest homers on the board.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                            Comment


                            • It just doesn't make sense to say "If Ben was in we would of won" because who knows if he would of had a ****** day. Either way the Ravens vs Steelers games are always close and always comes down to the last drive. I have no reason not to believe that even with Ben in we would of made it a close game and gave ourselves a shot late in the game just like we did this game. Your defense gave up a late TD and lost the game. Suck it up
                              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                              Just let it go RWO.
                              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                              John Wall
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                                Eh, it was the offenses fault mostly. The defense gave them TWO chances in very good postion to score off turnovers and ended up getting like 2 yards in those two drives. But the defense gets blame for playing conservative all game and not pressuring Flacco. Cameron had a nice game plan by going with 3 step drops and looking for Mason.

                                Batch was off all day. It also didn't help when Arians handcuffed him the whole game. Batch missed PLENTY of wide open guys all game. IF Ben was playing, I believe the Steelers would have won. Will we never know? No, but that's just my opinion.
                                This from a guy with a sig line saying "Fire Bruce Arians" who in fact is placing all the blame on Arians...........


                                SUCK IT HINES! You're D let you down on the game winning drive. Big Bad Troy couldn't beat Todd Heap and Joe Cool found HOUSH!!!!!!!!! in the back in the endzone.

                                Magical sig by OSUGiants

                                SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                                Originally posted by Job
                                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                                So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information