Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think whoever wins the next game between Pittsburgh and Baltimore wins the division. A lot can happen, but I don't see Pittsburgh or Baltimore will lose another division game untill they play each other again.

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
      Just the thought of that makes me want to punch an old lady. So let's hold off on the sweeping talk until the next regular season game gets played.
      now you know my pain for the past 2 years. For about a calander year after that game when ever I saw a steelers shirt, or a young black male I got flash backs of thinking we had a shot, then I heard daren Stone had that 30 yard penalty. It was a pretty rough year.

Comment

• Hey guys, quick question.

Is Ed Reed going to play next week vs. the Patriots or is it going to be the week after week6?

I read that he was practicing with the team during pre-game warm ups and he looked good/healthy.

Comment

• I believe that he can come back after week 6, not on week 6.

Comment

• Reed will be eligible to play in Week 7.

Comment

• thanks guys.

I'm already looking forward to the Pats game, the outcome is going to show what kind of team we really are.

If we are going to be an elite team in the AFC, we HAVE to beat em.

Comment

• I am not scared of the Patriots anymore. I know you don't underestimate Brady and Belicheck, but I believe Moss is THAT important to their offense. I like Welker, Hernandez, and Tate, but not enough to where I think they can take over games. Their run game and OL doesn't scare me either.

Comment

• I agree w/ hines, none of those weapons scare me. Just Brady does. There D is inconsistent and they dont have any elite weapons. I think we have a nice shot to win this game.

Comment

• I do believe that Hernandez can and will be a matchup nightmare for Landry and Welker will continue to be Welker, but I think simple adjustments will contain them both.

Comment

• yeah they good but nothing to keep Mattison up at night. I just wish we had Reed back for this game.

Comment

• Well after the Moss trade Welker may not be Welker. Even when Moss didn't play his best football he demanded attention and Welker benefited greatly from that. I'm not saying he wont still perform but just stating the obvious that they did lose a weapon and this game got a bit easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                          I think whoever wins the next game between Pittsburgh and Baltimore wins the division. A lot can happen, but I don't see Pittsburgh or Baltimore will lose another division game untill they play each other again.
                          I see a Ravens slip up in early november when we play 2 games 4 days apart, which is total ********!

As for the Steelers it depends how Ben looks after the 4 week layoff.
                          HALL OF FAMER!
                          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                            I see a Ravens slip up in early november when we play 2 games 4 days apart, which is total ********!

As for the Steelers it depends how Ben looks after the 4 week layoff.
                            If he looks as well as it has been reported, then I am not worried about him. Apparently he's a lot slimmer(he is) and his mechanics and decision making so far are further along than they have been in a while. I just hope Arians decides to continue to be balanced and the offensive line continues to improve.

Comment

• Patriots up next game...

with the moss trade they now dont have a weapon that really scares me. But BRady is Brady. And there defense doesnt scare me at all. On paper we should win it, but billicheck is billicheck so I am not counting them out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                                Patriots up next game...

with the moss trade they now dont have a weapon that really scares me. But BRady is Brady. And there defense doesnt scare me at all. On paper we should win it, but billicheck is billicheck so I am not counting them out.
                                Well aslong as Flacco is Flacco and Boldin is Boldin and our defense and rushing attack are what we thought they were then we will be ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information