Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I'm looking for another big week from Boldin. I don't think anyone in their secondary will be able to contain him, and I don't think their pass-rush will be able to get to Flacco much either. Honestly I could see this game playing out a bit like the Denver game, but the Patriots will be able to move the ball better.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      If he looks as well as it has been reported, then I am not worried about him. Apparently he's a lot slimmer(he is) and his mechanics and decision making so far are further along than they have been in a while. I just hope Arians decides to continue to be balanced and the offensive line continues to improve.
      Decision making isn't something I'd gauge from practices.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• I can Ray Rice and Anquan Boldin having big games.

As for our secondary, Brady is going to be the best QB they've played all year. This will be the Ravens test to prove themselves an elite team in the NFL. Must win game at this time in the season.

Comment

• I'm excited about this game. Patriots are great organization but they are young. I'm interested to see how the short passing game works without Moss as the deep threat.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• I think the Ravens have the better team, more favorable matchups and are fully capable of beating the Patriots, BUT the Patriots are undefeated at home AND their undefeated coming off a bye. Those two stats don't bode well for me.

Comment

• hats off to David Reed for leading the team in special teams tackles so far. I like that attitude in a WR. I think he can be a good slot WR in the NFL.

Comment

• That strikes me as somewhat odd, but I'm glad he's making an impact on our team. If he ever gets reps on offense I think he could be effective too but that's not happening this season.

Comment

• I think he needs to be given a shot at punt returns. Zbikowski hasn't impressed and we know what Chris Carr brings to the table.

As for kick returns, IDK why we benched Parmele for Wilson last game. I never had a problem with the way Parmele returned kicks. Guy was tough, determined and always seemed to bring it out around the 30-40. Only thing he lacks, is top end speed.

Comment

• Yeah I dont get it either, lets give Wilson a shot. see what he brings.

Comment

• Im still upset we kept Parmele over Cedric Peerman.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                        I think he needs to be given a shot at punt returns. Zbikowski hasn't impressed and we know what Chris Carr brings to the table.

As for kick returns, IDK why we benched Parmele for Wilson last game. I never had a problem with the way Parmele returned kicks. Guy was tough, determined and always seemed to bring it out around the 30-40. Only thing he lacks, is top end speed.
                        Pretty sure it had to do with needing Wilson active for secondary depth. Not sure if Jalen was even active for the Denver game.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                          Pretty sure it had to do with needing Wilson active for secondary depth. Not sure if Jalen was even active for the Denver game.
                          Thats true. Have to make tough decisions on that gameday roster.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            Im still upset we kept Parmele over Cedric Peerman.
                            Meh, I'm not really. Peerman didn't even make it a full season in the league and I'd be very wary of his ability to hold onto the ball.

Comment

• Peerman got cut by Lions and Browns. No reason to get upset about that.

Comment

• Just sick to my stomach, how much $ did the whole coaching staff get paid by the pats to **** us over?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information