No announcement yet.

Drafting a DT/DE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Graham could play both as well. He really isn't that much smaller than some of the other prospects in this class that are labeled "true 43 DEs." He would definitely be my favorite DE/OLB for the Ravens to draft, even more so than Kindle. And this is coming from a Michigan State fan ;).

Comment

Kindle has more upside though as a 34 backer because of his natural athletic ability and range.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
        Kindle has more upside though as a 34 backer because of his natural athletic ability and range.
        I don't doubt that, but like I've said before I think we're going to be using a lot more 4-man fronts in the future so Graham would be the better option.

Comment

People are talking about Kindle playing inside as well. Hes alot more versatile then Graham.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            People are talking about Kindle playing inside as well. Hes alot more versatile then Graham.
            Inside, as in inside LB where we have no need? I'd still take Graham over him.

Comment

I agree Kindle would be an odd man out with our Team right now. Graham looks like a Woodley replica in playing style just bigger physically.

Comment

This was extremely tough for me because I love 4 or 5 of these guys.

I would be extremely happy with any of Derrick Morgan, Sergio Kindle, Terrance Cody, and Everson Griffen. But my personal favorite is Brandon Graham just an absolute physical specimen. He can beat any lineman in the league with his combination of physical strength and pure speed, just a sickening athlete.
                HALL OF FAMER!
                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Brandon Graham for sure as far as Im concerned, but realistically I dont see any chance of him being there. So Im gonna give my vote to my number two, Eversen Griffin. I has a chance of going before 25 as well, but not as likely as Graham.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information