Jonathan Ogden

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonathan Ogden

Heard an interview with him on WNST and he said he will decide on retirement before the draft.

Did anyone read the Sun article where Jonathan basically said Edwin Mulitalo is better than Jason Brown? Cause I did not but I've heard alot about it and I'd like to know what he said exactly. From what I've heard he also said we should have stayed with Jamal at RB, and that we drastically underutilized Jamal over the past 2 years.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

if he retires...that'll suck big time

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
      Heard an interview with him on WNST and he said he will decide on retirement before the draft.

Did anyone read the Sun article where Jonathan basically said Edwin Mulitalo is better than Jason Brown? Cause I did not but I've heard alot about it and I'd like to know what he said exactly. From what I've heard he also said we should have stayed with Jamal at RB, and that we drastically underutilized Jamal over the past 2 years.
      i read the underutilzing jamal one but not the other one...

i dont understand why we dropped mulitalo instead of flynn and/or vincent...

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
        i read the underutilzing jamal one but not the other one...

i dont understand why we dropped mulitalo instead of flynn and/or vincent...
        I agree with that I would have cut Flynn moved Brown to RG and moved Chester to OC and left Muli over on LG.
        HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
          I agree with that I would have cut Flynn moved Brown to RG and moved Chester to OC and left Muli over on LG.

I would of liked that, if we lose JO or superbowl chances are finished. Mulatalo-Chester-Brown is better then Flynn or Vincent starting.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
            I would of liked that, if we lose JO or superbowl chances are finished. Mulatalo-Chester-Brown is better then Flynn or Vincent starting.
            Our superbowl chances are done weather JO plays or not, cause either way #9 is still starting at QB and that means we'll lose in the playoffs.
            HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I dont think it matters who stats at QB unless we can get Brady away from the Pats.

Comment

Please don't leave, JO. We need you for just another year or two!
                Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
                Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

Comment

I want him to stay for 1 more year and then i dont kare what he does. I think OT is out biggest need in the draft.

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
                  #1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
                  I used to be MaddenPlayer52

Comment

yeah he would really help the team if he stayed one more year just so we could get our o-line fully set up.

atleast he is a man about and will tell us before the draft so we can draft accordingly

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

sry a lil off topic, but every sig on this page is one made by me :D

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
                        sry a lil off topic, but every sig on this page is one made by me :D
                        nice

ten letters

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

hey we did resign Brian Rimpf. that helps a little at depth

http://www.carrollcountytimes.com/ar...ortsstory3.txt

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                            hey we did resign Brian Rimpf. that helps a little at depth

http://www.carrollcountytimes.com/ar...ortsstory3.txt
                            Ward was a good backup, though. We're going to need safety depth.
                            Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
                            Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

Comment

Originally posted by go_ravens94 View Post
                              Ward was a good backup, though. We're going to need safety depth.
                              no more BJ for us:(

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information