No announcement yet.

2010 Baltimore Ravens Draft Picks Meet and Greet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he can play any position, I honestly think he is the C of the future from seeing him at C this pre-season. He looked good there.

Comment

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
      Hale has never gotten the chance to see the field
      Sure he has. And that is why he will continue to not have any chances to see the field. He is not that good.

Comment

Originally posted by bam bam View Post
        Sure he has. And that is why he will continue to not have any chances to see the field. He is not that good.
        Really? When has somebody gone down to give him the chance? Grubbs and Yanda are two of the better guards in the game (certainly one of the best young tandems in the league) and when Yanda went down the season before last Hale was a rookie and Chester was going to get the first shot. Please, explain why he isn't good. He's going to get the first chance at being the center when Birk leaves.

Comment

Last preseason Hale looked like he was on roller skates. I saw him get blown up repeatedly.

Comment

Originally posted by bam bam View Post
            Last preseason Hale looked like he was on roller skates. I saw him get blown up repeatedly.
            Preseason? Yeah, that's a GREAT way to evaluate a player. Regular/post season performance is pretty much the most credible way to judge how good a player is. In the preseason the backups usually aren't working with the other front-line guys so it's hard to say how they will fit in with our starters.
            Last edited by coordinator0; 04-30-2010, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Well, if someone is getting blown up by second and third string DLineman, then yes, preseason is a very good way to determine if someone is a player or not.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information