Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Kindle Hospitalized

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...h-head-injury/

We've confirmed that Ravens linebacker Sergio Kindle has been hospitalized with a head injury suffered on Thursday night. A league source tells us that Kindle initially had some swelling inside his skull, but the situation has since improved significantly.
    Awful news. I pray this doesn't effect his play, or ability to get on this field. I'm sure he'll make a full recovery though.

feel better serge

Comment

Unfortunate timing right before TC starts though. Hope he gets back out there soon.

Comment

Falling down two flights of stairs is terrible bad luck, it's good that it looks like he will have a full recovery. I'd start him out on the PUP list myself, then see if he's ready to go. Head injuries are a scary thing.

Comment

I hate the Ravens, but nobody deserves to get hurt like this. I hope he gets better. If it was Lewis, I'd say the same thing.

Comment

I really hope he wasn't drunk or anything. After his "texting" accident last fall when we ran a car into his house, I'm suspicious about his stories.

Comment

It was unlikely he was going to see the field this season anyways. Still terrible, terrible news. Let's hope for a speedy recovery so we can atleast see him on special teams duties his rookie year.

Comment

Originally posted by America View Post
                I really hope he wasn't drunk or anything. After his "texting" accident last fall when we ran a car into his house, I'm suspicious about his stories.
                I share your suspicion on what happened to Kindle. There may or may not have been another story to all this. We'll find out in the days to come.

Originally posted by RavenMadness View Post
                It was unlikely he was going to see the field this season anyways. Still terrible, terrible news. Let's hope for a speedy recovery so we can atleast see him on special teams duties his rookie year.
                "unlikely he'd see the field"??? He was going to see a lot of time on passing downs, primarily as a pass rusher. Where in the world did you hear that he wasn't going to see the field this season??

As far as I know, he wasn't going to be playing much special teams at all.(his knee situation)

Comment

The things players do to get out of training camp these days. haha.

But really...I hope he heals up soon. Falling down two flights of stairs? That had to be quite the horrific sight.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                    I share your suspicion on what happened to Kindle. There may or may not have been another story to all this. We'll find out in the days to come.

"unlikely he'd see the field"??? He was going to see a lot of time on passing downs, primarily as a pass rusher. Where in the world did you hear that he wasn't going to see the field this season??

As far as I know, he wasn't going to be playing much special teams at all.(his knee situation)
                    Kid's raw man. I watched alot of Texas ball and he struggled alotgood tackles, he played that disapearing act in a few games. He's an athletic and lengthy guy and I'm a fan of him but I don't think he will get more then 3 sacks this season and won't amount to anything past a Pierre Woods type of player in this league. He will struggle versus big, powerful tackles like he did in college and will likely see very few amount of downs on obvious running plays in the NFL.

All indications were that he was nothing special at the mini camps according to a few of my buddies who have ties within the orginization.

Comment

First thing I thought was that he was drunk. How a supremely talented athlete falls down two flights of stairs is beyond me.

Comment

Well, all it takes is one bad step but there might be more to this story than what's out there (like usual). What baffles me is that he did this Thursday and we're just now hearing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                          I hate the Ravens, but nobody deserves to get hurt like this. I hope he gets better. If it was Lewis, I'd say the same thing.
                          This.

That has to have been a scary thing to go through---I really hope that he makes a full recovery.
                          Doesn't matter if it is all fat, if he can move better covered in fat, more power to him. SAINTS-TIGERS

WHO DEY, ALL DEY, ERY' DEY

Comment

Looks like he has a fractured skull and will not take part in training camp. Wow.

Comment

It maybe alcohol but it isnt a guarentee. All you need is one slip and if you land on your head you would tumble down 200 flights of steps. I am hoping he is alright and can play towards the end of the season. But I am doubting we see any production out of him since he misses training camp

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information