No announcement yet.

Sergio Kindle Hospitalized

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeez, you never want this to happen to a guy. Poor Kindle, hope he gets better soon and returns to playing ASAP.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

just when we thought we had a great offseason going with Flacco's many many football camps w/ the WR's, with the addition of Boldin and Stallworth, and with the solid draft... and then this happens

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...actured-skull/

fuckkkkk. him being out for training camp sucks. He was definitely going to be a key part of our pass rush, especially on third downs.

How much is this going to limit him and his ability to get on the field?

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
        just when we thought we had a great offseason going with Flacco's many many football camps w/ the WR's, with the addition of Boldin and Stallworth, and with the solid draft... and then this happens

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...actured-skull/

fuckkkkk. him being out for training camp sucks. He was definitely going to be a key part of our pass rush, especially on third downs.

How much is this going to limit him and his ability to get on the field?
        Quite a bit, IMO. He can't go to Baltimore for at least three more weeks, and he won't be able to participate in any part of Training Camp (according to reports). That means he'll start his first official practices around Week 1 or 2, which isn't the best of circumstances for a rookie.

My guess would be that he could start appearing in games around Week 5 or 6, though in a very limited role. And that's if all goes well.

This is a fractured skull, meaning that virtually any NFL hit could worsen the injury. He won't be able to do anything until it is completely healed.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

well I assume he will be put on PUP and miss the first 6 games if he misses all of training camp. Other then that IDK how it will effect him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
            Quite a bit, IMO. He can't go to Baltimore for at least three more weeks, and he won't be able to participate in any part of Training Camp (according to reports). That means he'll start his first official practices around Week 1 or 2, which isn't the best of circumstances for a rookie.

My guess would be that he could start appearing in games around Week 5 or 6, though in a very limited role. And that's if all goes well.

This is a fractured skull, meaning that virtually any NFL hit could worsen the injury. He won't be able to do anything until it is completely healed.
            Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
            well I assume he will be put on PUP and miss the first 6 games if he misses all of training camp. Other then that IDK how it will effect him.
            ****. So no Kindle means a weaker pass rush which will lead to our secondary getting torn up.(no Reed or Webb either)

our defense is going to struggle the first 6-8 weeks, but hopefully they finish strong towards the end of the season and into the playoffs(in we're in)

Comment

I was thinking w/ a fractured skull could that possibly end his career? I mean it probably depends on the severity of the fracture but it isnt good.

Comment

****. So no Kindle means a weaker pass rush which will lead to our secondary getting torn up.(no Reed or Webb either)

our defense is going to struggle the first 6-8 weeks, but hopefully they finish strong towards the end of the season and into the playoffs(in we're in)
                I feel your pain. The two best teams in the division will struggle a bit coming out of the gate. Let's just hope Cincy doesn't take the division again.

Comment

It sucks that he got injured but this isn't going to affect our defense all that much. He's a rookie 2nd round pass rusher...the odds of him making any type of significant impact in his rookie season were very slim to begin with. it's not like we lost Suggs, he's a freaking rookie and a RAW rookie at that.

Comment

Per Rotoworld.

NFL Network's Jason La Canfora suggested on Total Access Monday that Ravens rookie Sergio Kindle (fractured skull) might miss his his entire first season.
                    La Canfora expects Kindle to at least start the season on PUP. While initial reports from ESPN had Kindle only missing three weeks of camp, he's clearly not going to practice before mid-September. The Ravens could "stash" the second-round pick for six games, and consider activating him thereafter.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                      I feel your pain. The two best teams in the division will struggle a bit coming out of the gate. Let's just hope Cincy doesn't take the division again.

unfortunately, for both of us.. I believe they will :(

They had an amazing defense last year that will only get better.
                      Offensively, they added Antonio Bryant, Jermaine Gresham, and Jordan Shipley to a already solid WR corp with 85 and Caldwell. Not to mention, they are seriously considering Terrell Owens. They're o-line will improve as well as Carson Palmer's health. Only serious questions I see, is that outside of Cedric Benson, who can run the ball for em?

I think this year, they have a good enough team to go deep into the playoffs. Stout defense, the best CB tandem, a proven QB(not in the playoffs though), good surrounding cast as well as coaching.

Comment

This is some messed up stuff very lame.

Comment

unfortunately, for both of us.. I believe they will :(

They had an amazing defense last year that will only get better.
                          Offensively, they added Antonio Bryant, Jermaine Gresham, and Jordan Shipley to a already solid WR corp with 85 and Caldwell. Not to mention, they are seriously considering Terrell Owens. They're o-line will improve as well as Carson Palmer's health. Only serious questions I see, is that outside of Cedric Benson, who can run the ball for em?

I think this year, they have a good enough team to go deep into the playoffs. Stout defense, the best CB tandem, a proven QB(not in the playoffs though), good surrounding cast as well as coaching.

and

Hope Kindle's gonna be ok though. Really wanted to see him in stripes and I'm not real happy he's in the division but thats all immaterial. What an unfortunate thing to have happen just before camp begins.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information