Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we trade out of Day 2 and try and pick up some extra picks Day 1 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we trade out of Day 2 and try and pick up some extra picks Day 1 ?

I think it might be a good idea to try and trade our 5th and 6th and maybe move into the the 3rd and try and pick up 3 quality players Day 1 give us solid back ups since our starters are pretty much set. We could get then just use the comp picks we have on Day 2 and still possibly get some quality out of the Comp picks.

Find a team that will give us a 3rd for our 5th and 6th rd picks and I say do the deal, however you won't find that team.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I agree with ERU, people this is real life NFL not Madden. Trading picks is risky and not smart in terms of the future of your team. Dammit we are one of if not the BEST team at drafting talent in all rounds of the draft now lets quit all this speculating about trading picks and stick to what we got and let Ozzie and the front office do what they do!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
        I agree with ERU, people this is real life NFL not Madden. Trading picks is risky and not smart in terms of the future of your team. Dammit we are one of if not the BEST team at drafting talent in all rounds of the draft now lets quit all this speculating about trading picks and stick to what we got and let Ozzie and the front office do what they do!
        QFT, my thoughts exactly

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
        #1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
        I used to be MaddenPlayer52

Comment

Originally posted by RaVeNFaNaCtIc View Post
          QFT, my thoughts exactly
          Great analysis!
          Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
          Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information