JUSTIN BLALOCk!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUSTIN BLALOCk!

JUSTIN BLALOCK WILL NEVER BE DRAFTED by THE RAVENS!

If anyone disagrees, post it here.

There are too many mocks giving us Blalock. ATTENTION MOCKERS!
    Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
    Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

Well Moss or Brown won't reach you and Blalock is a better Guard prospect than Aaron "the weakling" Sears who won't cut it out at Tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Well Moss or Brown won't reach you and Blalock is a better Guard prospect than Aaron "the weakling" Sears who won't cut it out at Tackle.
      Arron Sears is a versatile player.

Blalock is the next Mike Williams. Compare their playing styles and you will see the next bust.

Comment

well blalock is a versatile player also
        but if levi brown somehow falls to us i think that will be our pick

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Originally posted by go_ravens94 View Post
          Arron Sears is a versatile player.

Blalock is the next Mike Williams. Compare their playing styles and you will see the next bust.
          I don't see any similarity between the 2 players other than the school they played for. How is that a just comparison? What separates Sears from Blalock in your opinion?

Comment

I don't see any similarity between the 2 players other than the school they played for. How is that a just comparison? What separates Sears from Blalock in your opinion?
            Sears can play Tackle, which is what we need; Brian Rimpf has starting experience, as does Key Vincent.

The way they become a bust is not my comparison. My point is he is a bust in our system. He would fit in your system. I said the RAVENS won't draft him, I'm not saying he'd suck for another team...

Sears also reminds me a bit of Jason Brown at Guard, and he filled in admirably last year when Ed Mulitalo was out.

Comment

Originally posted by Yung Flippa View Post
              well blalock is a versatile player also
              but if levi brown somehow falls to us i think that will be our pick
              I love Levi Brown! He is a good player that may fall to us.

Comment

Originally posted by go_ravens94 View Post
                Sears can play Tackle, which is what we need; Brian Rimpf has starting experience, as does Key Vincent.

The way they become a bust is not my comparison. My point is he is a bust in our system. He would fit in your system. I said the RAVENS won't draft him, I'm not saying he'd suck for another team...

Sears also reminds me a bit of Jason Brown at Guard, and he filled in admirably last year when Ed Mulitalo was out.
                If you want to draft a tackle, I would not suggest Arron Sears as he does not project well there in the NFL. He could work as a temporary solution, but he would be better suited at Guard. Blalock has played tackle for most of his college career and is very similar to Sears in that they could both perform spot duty at Tackle, but would be better Guard prospects. They share the same versatility.

As for tackle being your need, maybe you should take a look at Joe Staley, Tony Ugoh in the first or Doug Free or James Marten later on.

Comment

I dont see Blaylock as a T, if we draft a G I say its gotta be Grubbs that guy will be a machine in the NFL.

Comment

As for tackle being your need, maybe you should take a look at Joe Staley, Tony Ugoh in the first or Doug Free or James Marten later on.
                    I like all of those guys. Thanks, DUnit!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                      I dont see Blaylock as a T, if we draft a G I say its gotta be Grubbs that guy will be a machine in the NFL.
                      Heck ya, Grubbs should be the first Guard tacken. Late first, early second round.

Comment

I wouldnt mind if Ogden stays, we take Grubbs and have him battle it out with Vincent and when he beats vincent our o-line of the future can be

LT-Adam Terry
                        LG-Jason Brown*
                        C-Chris Chester
                        RG-Ben Grubbs*
                        RT-2008 first day pick

*= may be interchangabile.

Comment

Good, okay...

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                            I wouldnt mind if Ogden stays, we take Grubbs and have him battle it out with Vincent and when he beats vincent our o-line of the future can be

LT-Adam Terry
                            LG-Jason Brown*
                            C-Chris Chester
                            RG-Ben Grubbs*
                            RT-2008 first day pick

*= may be interchangabile.
                            Do you really want to spend a 1st round pick on a Guard though? Personally, I think Guards can be found later. You don't even have to look far... Tim Duckworth who was Grubbs teammate often outperformed Grubbs. Auburn frequently ran behind Duckworth on key downs. Though he doesn't get the hype that Grubbs does, he's certainly good in his own right. I honestly think that sometimes, scouts are quick to hand out good grades on players that have the "big name" in scouting circles... Guys like Duckworth don't get the hype, but they aren't that far behind in talent... and he'll go on Day 2.

In round 1, get a playmaker.

Comment

Ozzie Newsome, Is that you?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information