Kyle Boller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Boller

What do you guys think we should do with him? Should we keep him for 1 more year or trade him to the Panthers for there 3rd round pick? IMO - he deserves 1 more chance, but i wouldn't mind us getting Carolina's 3rd either.

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
    #1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
    I used to be MaddenPlayer52

whoops sorry i posted it twice, my bad:(

Comment

Heathen!!!!!!!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

if we can get a 3rd we gotta take it and never look back, 99% of the city has given up on him.

Comment

I think that if we can get the 3rd
          we need to do it because
          with carolina's 3rd we can draft another
          quarterback like
          Trent Edwards
          or
          even take a chance on someone like
          Troy Smith

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

1 more year

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

if someone is willing to give up a 3rd rounder i think we may have to pull the trigger, and then hope for a guy like kevin kolb. but other than that, i hope we keep him. i want him to have another chance at being the "guy". i think he can still be a good QB. he has the expierience in our offense. we wouldn't have to go through developing another QB. the only thing is we would have to get a reliable veteran backup. we can't go into the season with boller as the #1 and an anthony wright type as #2.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
                if someone is willing to give up a 3rd rounder i think we may have to pull the trigger, and then hope for a guy like kevin kolb. but other than that, i hope we keep him. i want him to have another chance at being the "guy". i think he can still be a good QB. he has the expierience in our offense. we wouldn't have to go through developing another QB. the only thing is we would have to get a reliable veteran backup. we can't go into the season with boller as the #1 and an anthony wright type as #2.
                wright is so wrong

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
                  great post i totally agree with it. I think if we draft Kevin Kolb he can sit down and learn the offense for 2 more year while mcnair starts, only if we get Carolina's 3rd.

Comment

All of you who wish for us to trade Kyle are dead to me.............

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

we can live with that. :)

Comment

Fine live with it, but when McNair costs us another opportunity at a title the I told you so is coming......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                          Fine live with it, but when McNair costs us another opportunity at a title the I told you so is coming......
                          Do you really think that Kyle Boller can do better?
                          you must be high if you think he can take us to the super bowl

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Originally posted by Yung Flippa View Post
                            Do you really think that Kyle Boller can do better?
                            you must be high if you think he can take us to the super bowl
                            You sir are an idiot and that has been proven time and time again by your assonine posts. Kyle Boller is the better option at quarterback and if you can't come to terms with that then you need to watch the last 2 games of last year. McNair's inability to sustain the offense mixed with his poor decision making cost us our chances in the playoffs and he will continue to do so until he retires. He is no longer the MVP QB he was with the Titans and hasn't been the same since he shared the award with Peyton. He has been beaten up too much and doesn't have the arm for the big throws. With the addition of McGahee to the offense and running 3 WR sets, we need a QB to be mobile and able to make throws more then 20 yards and that is Kyle Boller. Everyone who doesn't believe in this kid is stupid, Buffalo believes in JP Losman and he is proving them right and we need to now return the reigns to Kyle so we can become a viable offense and make waves this season instead of sinking with McNair!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post

OK McNair may not be good enough to bring us a title but with Boller bad decision making and footwork in the pocket and he must have had at least 1 fumble in every game he had significant playing time, plus a INT against Carolina when we were in Carolina that if we got a FG we could have along with a bad INT, say we got a FG we could have won by 1 point then got home field in the playoffs for the whole time.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information