No announcement yet.

Gaither

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it looks like he is going to be coming back to us next year... will he go back to the Leftside and move Oher back to the Right? Everything is lining up to have the same line we had in 09 being we have an OLine coach that was here that year and the same players... why not try at least having that same formula and see if we can't reproduce the running game we had that year with some fresh blood behind it from a RB stand point, Rice, McClain and someone new NOT Willis that is a true game breaking speed Jamal Charles type like a Noel Devine or something along those lines...

Comment

link that he is probably coming back to us?

Comment

Can the Ravens afford to sign Gaither and Yanda and then Ngata next year?

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
          Can the Ravens afford to sign Gaither and Yanda and then Ngata next year?
          That's a good question, and like most things now it's going to depend on the CBA. I have no doubt that Bisciotti would be willing to pay all of those guys if the team wanted to keep them and there was a large cap (or no cap), but it's all up in the air now. I assume we probably could, but we wouldn't since Rice, Flacco, Grubbs, and a few other guys will need extensions in the next couple of seasons as well. Gaither is definitely the best candidate to let walk IO.

Comment

But Gaither hasn't done anything to prove he deserves TOP 5 LT money? Why do we assume he is going to get that?

Comment

I would love to have him back but he is probably 4th priority at best. Ngata, Yanda and even Josh Wilson.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information