- Wilson
    - Zibby
    - Koch and Cundiff
    - Housh

Notable Departures:
    - Mason and Gregg (retire)
    - Stallworth
    - Landry
    - all 3 ILB's (Ellerbee, McClain, Gooden)
    - Carr
    - McGahee (traded for 5th round pick)
    - Chester

Free-Agency:
    - Kirk Morrison ILB: Hes a big time upgrade over anything we have next to Ray Lewis. Hes nothing spectacular, but hes a very solid player, who could become very good with a D like ours. Plus he wont be very expensive.

2011 NFL Draft (5 Rounds):

1st Round (26)
    J.J. Watt DE Wisconsin, Comparison: Cullen Jenkins

2nd Round
    Titus Young WR Boise State, Comparison: Mike Wallace

3rd Round
    Lee Ziemba OT Auburn, Comparison: Matt Light

4th Round
    Mario Harvey ILB Marshall, Comparison: London Fletcher

5th Round
    Jabaal Sheard 3-4 OLB Pittsburgh, Comparison: Anthony Spencer

Comments/Critiques?
    Last edited by thegreatone; 01-17-2011, 11:01 AM.

Now that the season is over, anyone have any thoughts?

Comment

I read a rumor that Rob Ryan is going to Dallas... why aren't we going after him to replace Mattison or at least coach the D Line or something?!

Comment

Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
        I read a rumor that Rob Ryan is going to Dallas... why aren't we going after him to replace Mattison or at least coach the D Line or something?!
        I would take care of Cam before I'd even think about our DC.

Comment

I would love Kirk Morrison.

Can't see Mason retiring, but I hope he does. I think we need less players like him and more players like Mike Wallace of Pittsburgh. younger, faster guys that force defenses to play the whole field.

Also, no idea why we'd trade McGahee for a 5th rounder, makes no sense to me. He's more valuable than anything you can get in the 5th.

I think we need to keep Carr and let Fabian go, I also wouldn't mind seeing Landry go either, I think Zbikowski(ss) and Reed(fs) would be a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
            I would love Kirk Morrison.

Can't see Mason retiring, but I hope he does. I think we need less players like him and more players like Mike Wallace of Pittsburgh. younger, faster guys that force defenses to play the whole field.

Also, no idea why we'd trade McGahee for a 5th rounder, makes no sense to me. He's more valuable than anything you can get in the 5th.

I think we need to keep Carr and let Fabian go, I also wouldn't mind seeing Landry go either, I think Zbikowski(ss) and Reed(fs) would be a lot better.
            We'd be lucky to get a 5th rounder for McGahee at this point. You know how much we pay him. Hes not nearly worth that money.

I would only keep him if he takes a significant pay-cut, which I don't see him doing.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information