Favorite Late Round Prospects?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Late Round Prospects?

Here's a couple guys I'd love to get on day 2, but not all of them fit our team.

S - Daren Stone. Absolute beast, almost like an Adrian Wilson.
    DE - Baraka Atkins. He's been one of my favorites since early on in his career. Ran a 4.69 at the combine at 270lbs. I think he should be a traditional SDE in the 4-3.
    DE/OLB - Brian Robison. I've loved this guy for a like time too. He's white and he has a 40 inch vert. He's tough and a good guy and set UT shotput/discuss records.
    ILB - Desmond Bishop. He's got an awesome name and plays with intensity. He's a dominant run stopper.
    WR - Chris Davis and Jonathan Holland. Davis is scrappy and underapreciated. Holland made a beastly endzone catch this year.
    OL - Kasey Studdard. Well he's from Texas and he's awesome. Plus he plays hard all the time.

I like Atkins. Robison, and Bishop also.

Another guy I like is Brian Smith from Mizzou. Also a fan of Jonathan Wade

Comment

Marvin White, S, TCU
      Tarell Brown, CB, Texas
      Brandon Jackson, RB, Nebraska
      David Irons, CB, Auburn

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Its all about Chris Davis, WR out of FSU!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

What about Chris Henry... have not heard a lot about him since the combine...I think he would be a great 5th rd selection as a KOR man and a understudy for Willis McGhee....

Fan of Baraka Atkins as well... then again anyone from the U I am a fan of going ot the Ravens... they all seem to pan out for us...

Comment

DT- Kareem Brown, Da U

WR- Aundrae Allison, ECU
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

i really like bishop too

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Le'Ron McClain, FB, Alabama - could be the perfect replacement for Ovie. A big guy and all he wants to do is block. I'd be ecstatic if he was there in round 5. I wouldn't mind if we took him in the 4th, with one of our comp. picks. One of my favorite players in the draft regardless of the round they go in.

Chansi Stuckey, WR, Clemson - If he drops into the 5th or 6th round, I think we need to take a look at him. Despite running a 4.6, he got it done on the field at Clemson. He's not exactly the type of receiver that I think we need, because I think we need a late round, tall, possession guy (Dwayne Jarrett type). But he would be good value and would give us alot of different options.

David Ball, WR, New Hampshire - Everyone's favorite sleeper. He'd fit perfect with us. He's reliable, with good size and great hands, which is exactly what I think we need. He'd be a great day 2 pick.

Antonio Johnson, DT, Mississippi - By the time the draft rolls around I think Johnson will be a day 1 pick. But for now, I'll just throw him out there. No one is talking about this guy, and I've really come to like him. He's big and strong and can eat up blockers well. He'd be a great backup to Gregg and Ngata and could see significant playing time in our multiple schemes.

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                  DT- Kareem Brown, Da U

WR- Aundrae Allison, ECU
                  I like brown too, He could be a prett beastly 3-4 DE

Comment

I like Justin Hickman from UCLA but he doesnt really fit in our scheme.

Comment

Isaiah Stanback, QB, University of Washington

Stanback would be a good developmental choice in Rd. 6 or 7
                      Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
                      Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

Comment

Originally posted by go_ravens94 View Post
                        Isaiah Stanback, QB, University of Washington

Stanback would be a good developmental choice in Rd. 6 or 7

I agree, I like Stanback alot.
                        HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                          I like brown too, He could be a prett beastly 3-4 DE
                          Yeah I know thats why I'd love to see him be picked by us, could be Trevor's eventual replacement.
                          HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Oh dear God Tubby has infiltrated our forum with all this Stansback talk! I've seen some of his performances since the season ended and I'm not convinced that he's a pro caliber QB. Besides I like Kyle and Drew Olsen as our QB's. But a guy that will be probably available on day 2 is Justin Medlock the kicker from UCLA, now he could be the successor to Stover!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

yeah not a fan of stanback at all. i like drew olsen more. the QB that i would like in late day 2 is tyler palko.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information