Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Kolb with the Ravens?

According to Rotoworld.com..

"Houston QB Kevin Kolb has a visit set with the Ravens for early April.

Baltimore is expected to draft a quarterback of the future in the middle rounds. Kolb didn't run but "looked very impressive" in passing drills at his Pro Day last week, according to NFL.com draft expert Gil Brandt."

I would really really like to see a young QB get drafted. Kolb could be a great pro some day and is one of my favorite QB prospects.
    Any chance of getting him in the 4th with 1 of our Compensatory picks?
    you guys like him?

I doubt he'll be there when your 4th rd pick comes around, but maybe you can move up in the third if he still there by packaging some picks.

Comment

Kolb I think is smoke screen... I don't see us drafting a QB until the 5th or 6th or waiting til next year and bringing in a floating vet into training camp that is on his way out...see how the Boller situation plays out..

Comment

i haven't been expecting us to go QB in the first 3 rounds. like chefmike i have been expecting a later round guy.

this could be a smokescreen but i wouldn't mind kolb because he's one of my favorite players in the draft. i have said form the beginning of the draft process that he will be a very good player.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
          i haven't been expecting us to go QB in the first 3 rounds. like chefmike i have been expecting a later round guy.

this could be a smokescreen but i wouldn't mind kolb because he's one of my favorite players in the draft. i have said form the beginning of the draft process that he will be a very good player.
          That's good analysis. I like Isaiah Stanback; McNair could teach him in his art, the run and throw...
          Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
          Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

Comment

I Would love to have him in the Fourth Round. I think that if we do pick him up that is a sign that the Ravens are finally done with Kyle Boller

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

I think there is a 90% chance that we draft a QB to groom as the future once Mcnair is done. I could see the Ravens taking a QB early in day 2. Guys to watch for are: Kevin Kolb, John Beck, Trent Edwards and maybe even Troy Smith.

Comment

I dont think we will end up getting him, he isnt worth a second round grade at this point but he wont be at our 4th IMO.

Comment

i would much rather stanton or eedwards as i love both, but i would even rather us not draft anyone

Doobie- Baltimore Ravens Loyalist

Comment

my QB wish list (realisticly):

1. Trent Edwards
                    2. Troy Smith
                    3. Kevin Kolb

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Enough with the Troy Smith garbage! I thought we all moved passed him after the title game if not after his poor showing in the combine where he showed up overweight and out of shape. He's Kordell part 2 and is no way needed in Baltimore.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                        Enough with the Troy Smith garbage! I thought we all moved passed him after the title game if not after his poor showing in the combine where he showed up overweight and out of shape. He's Kordell part 2 and is no way needed in Baltimore.
                        you know you loved Kordell in purple and black for those few plays:D

i think i would be fine with troy smith if he was worth the value in a later round. i really like trent edwards though. im a stanford fan because of my sister

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

I dont want to draft a QB

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                            I dont want to draft a QB
                            AMEN! Resign Kyle long term and Drew Olsen in the wings, boom QB position is not an issue for years to come.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                              Let's be realistic about something here...outside of Troy's title game, he had a very good career as QB for Ohio State. People who constantly point to one game, usually shows that they didn't see much of him outside of that one game. Most draft boards have him ranked at #5, and I don't think it's unrealistic that we may take him with one of our 4th round comp picks. I have no doubt in my mind that we take a QB early on the 2nd day...the question is who? I'm thinking, whoever we have coming in on the 5th of April will probably be it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information