X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Now that's the look of the QB that will win you ball games:

Calm
      Cool
      Collective
      Able to throw the ball more then 20 yards!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Oh and here's a great pic of your boy Steve McNair that we all should be proud of:

And why was this pic taken you ask:

"NFL quarterback Steven McNair of the Tennessee Titans was arrested in 2003 on charges of driving under the influence and illegal possession of a handgun that was found in his SUV. The gun was registered, but Police seized it because an intoxicated person is prohibited from carrying a loaded pistol."

So I guess we lost the Colt game because Stevie fell off the wagon again I take it........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post

Picture #1 is against the GB Packers. Enough said

Picture #2, he held that ball when Stover hit the FG.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
            Picture #1 is against the GB Packers. Enough said

Picture #2, he held that ball when Stover hit the FG.
            What's the common thread.............THATS RIGHT WINS BABY!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

What's the common thread.............THATS RIGHT WINS BABY!

Picture #1 was a meaningless game against a team that had the 5th overall pick.

But if you want to talk about wins then check this link out

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...s/ravindex.htm

do you mind telling me who QB was of the 2006 season. It is to the right of the head coach

Comment

I love how you say you're gonna abstain from talking about the QB situation and then go on to talk about it later in the thread.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Picture #1 was a meaningless game against a team that had the 5th overall pick.

But if you want to talk about wins then check this link out

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...s/ravindex.htm

do you mind telling me who QB was of the 2006 season. It is to the right of the head coach
                  So? Kyle has one divisional titles as well, your point? The thing that worries me isn't the QB as much as the fact that the past 2 playoff games we have played have been at home and we haven't won either!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
                    I love how you say you're gonna abstain from talking about the QB situation and then go on to talk about it later in the thread.
                    I love how your not a Ravens fan and yet you interject yourself in a conversation you have no bearing in.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

So? OK McNair, in his first year in the system led us to the best record we ever had.

Comment

I love how your not a Ravens fan and yet you interject yourself in a conversation you have no bearing in.
                        Anybody is allowed to post in team discussions, regardless of if they're a fan of that team.

Designs by D-Unit

Comment

So? OK McNair, in his first year in the system led us to the best record we ever had.
                          While Boller could only get 10 wins with a 2,000 yard back.

Designs by D-Unit

Comment

Yup it was all Steve McNair it had nothing to do with the #1 ranked defense, or Matt Stover having the best season in the NFL for a kicker, or Coach Billick taking over as the offensive coordinator, it was all Steve McNair.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
                              While Boller could only get 10 wins with a 2,000 yard back.
                              Actually the year Jamal had 2,000 Anthony Wright started some games that year because Kyle's pathetic OL let him get killed.
                              HALL OF FAMER!
                              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                                Actually the year Jamal had 2,000 Anthony Wright started some games that year because Kyle's pathetic OL let him get killed.
                                And he was 5-2 in comparison to Boller's 5-4.

Designs by D-Unit

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information