I'm officially abstaining from QB talk with the Ravens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm officially abstaining from QB talk with the Ravens

I'm tired of all the Boller bashing and even more enraged by the people who say they love Kyle but don't have faith in him as a starter which is bashing you uneducated amoebas! This is typical of why people hate Baltimore and their fans because generally Baltimore fans are on par with Philly fans just without the violence. I'm tired of the Troy Smith projections because he is another Kordell Stewart in the making and if we take him I can't wait to bust out the "I told you so's" when it fails miserably! When McNair again costs us a shot at the Super Bowl I will once again point out his flaws and laugh just as I did at the game against the Colts. I tired of being one of the minority that believes in Boller as the future of the franchise and I'm tired of trying to get Ravens fans to believe in a true Raven as opposed to a retread we traded for. This is no different to the idiots that bash Samari Rolle because they show there lack of knowledge of the game and a lack of true support for their team. With this I resign from the QB discussion of the Baltimore Ravens.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

I aint talking bout Baltimore QBs either dude other than whats in my signature I have nothing else to say.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

McNair is the best thing ever to happen to the ravens. EVER!!!!! right behind good ol clarence.....

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
        McNair is the best thing ever to happen to the ravens. EVER!!!!! right behind good ol clarence.....
        I wouldn't say he's the best thing to ever happen to the Ravens. He certainly is very close to being one of the best things to happen to Raven football. The guy brought instant credibility to the anemic Ravens offense. Without him this team doesn't sniff the playoffs. His numbers may have been down, but he brought the leadership on offense that this team has never had.

BigDawg, you contradicted yourself big time with your post. You get on people for showing their lack of true support for their team, and yet you bash the starting QB of your team. Aren't you in fact doing the same thing that you're claiming Boller supporters are not, which is truly supporting the team?

Honestly I don't really know what your deal is. Why can't you accept differeing opinions? We're all Ravens fans here, we just have different opinions on different players. That doesn't make either of us a bad fan. You think Boller is the future of this team, and I respect your views. I think he has no future with the Ravens, and all you can do is call me names. There's really no need to get so worked up about it. Disagree with me all you want, but at least respect my side of the debate. After all, we're all Ravens fans here. We all want the same thing, and that is for our team to win it all!

Comment

Originally posted by Troj2man View Post
          I wouldn't say he's the best thing to ever happen to the Ravens. He certainly is very close to being one of the best things to happen to Raven football. The guy brought instant credibility to the anemic Ravens offense. Without him this team doesn't sniff the playoffs. His numbers may have been down, but he brought the leadership on offense that this team has never had.

BigDawg, you contradicted yourself big time with your post. You get on people for showing their lack of true support for their team, and yet you bash the starting QB of your team. Aren't you in fact doing the same thing that you're claiming Boller supporters are not, which is truly supporting the team?

Honestly I don't really know what your deal is. Why can't you accept differeing opinions? We're all Ravens fans here, we just have different opinions on different players. That doesn't make either of us a bad fan. You think Boller is the future of this team, and I respect your views. I think he has no future with the Ravens, and all you can do is call me names. There's really no need to get so worked up about it. Disagree with me all you want, but at least respect my side of the debate. After all, we're all Ravens fans here. We all want the same thing, and that is for our team to win it all!

I wish I could make a post half as good as this.

Comment

i honestly have no idea how to respond to this. get mcnair out of here? are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
              i honestly have no idea how to respond to this. get mcnair out of here? are you serious?
              Dead serious!

guess Im not done talking bout QBs hehe
              HALL OF FAMER!
              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Even with the comments that have been replied here, I'm sticking by my guns and not commenting on the QB position. Any other position is fine, but not that one. Of course one thing has occurred to me, if McNair was so great why did the Titans kick him out of their facilities and let this great player go for only a 4th round pick?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

im just messing with you:D i think who ever gives us the best chance to win should start.

also MCNAIR FTW. Boller is OVERRATED and NEVER will start for any team ever again. NEVER!!!

:D

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

im just messing with you:D i think who ever gives us the best chance to win should start.

also MCNAIR FTW. Boller is OVERRATED and NEVER will start for any team ever again. NEVER!!!

:D
                    Am I really supposed to believe a man who has a TALL sig? ;)

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                      Even with the comments that have been replied here, I'm sticking by my guns and not commenting on the QB position. Any other position is fine, but not that one. Of course one thing has occurred to me, if McNair was so great why did the Titans kick him out of their facilities and let this great player go for only a 4th round pick?

If Kyle Boller was/ was going to be so good why did we dump him for a washed up 33 year old QB?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                        If Kyle Boller was/ was going to be so good why did we dump him for a washed up 33 year old QB?
                        Because of idiot fans that cheer when he gets hurt on a primetime game?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

boller:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                            Because of idiot fans that cheer when he gets hurt on a primetime game?

OK, but why should the FO change the QB position, arguably the most important position. Maybe because Boller wasn't working out and we needed a change.

I hope McNair can lead Boller in the right direction but I dont see it happening.

Comment

boller:

Here is a better view on the last one.

looks like we found ERU and BigDawg parting with Kyle Boller.I guess that is ERU on the left. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information