I'm officially abstaining from QB talk with the Ravens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm officially abstaining from QB talk with the Ravens

I'm tired of all the Boller bashing and even more enraged by the people who say they love Kyle but don't have faith in him as a starter which is bashing you uneducated amoebas! This is typical of why people hate Baltimore and their fans because generally Baltimore fans are on par with Philly fans just without the violence. I'm tired of the Troy Smith projections because he is another Kordell Stewart in the making and if we take him I can't wait to bust out the "I told you so's" when it fails miserably! When McNair again costs us a shot at the Super Bowl I will once again point out his flaws and laugh just as I did at the game against the Colts. I tired of being one of the minority that believes in Boller as the future of the franchise and I'm tired of trying to get Ravens fans to believe in a true Raven as opposed to a retread we traded for. This is no different to the idiots that bash Samari Rolle because they show there lack of knowledge of the game and a lack of true support for their team. With this I resign from the QB discussion of the Baltimore Ravens.

• niel89
    replied
    Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
    Oh yeah well Clarence is only 6'5 & 7/8" so there! :p
    thats a LIE

Leave a comment:

• BigDawg819
    replied
    Originally posted by niel89 View Post
    3 pages of not talking about QBs....:D
    Oh yeah well Clarence is only 6'5 & 7/8" so there! :p

Leave a comment:

• niel89
    replied
    3 pages of not talking about QBs....:D

Leave a comment:

• BigDawg819
    replied
    Originally posted by go_ravens94 View Post
    I agree, I am not a Boller "fan" but I didn't cheer when he got hurt.
    Kudos to you! :D

That was quite possibly the most class less thing I have ever witnessed and I was ashamed to be considered from the city of Baltimore after that. And people wonder why I say Baltimore fans are worse then Philly fans except for the violence.

Leave a comment:

• go_ravens94
    replied
    There is nothing to get past, I think Kyle is the best option for this team and if you disagree then thats all fine and good. And as long as you are not one of the Ass Clowns that cheered him a couple of years ago when he got hurt against the Colts then you are ok by me.
    I agree, I am not a Boller "fan" but I didn't cheer when he got hurt.

Leave a comment:

• BigDawg819
    replied
    Originally posted by ChewyRaven318 View Post
    Something tells me we are going to have interesting moments here.

In any case, I really hope we can get past this. And I wasn't really trying to "diss" on Boller. He just still has a lot to prove. As long as he's a Raven though, I wouldn't boo his presence on the field.
    There is nothing to get past, I think Kyle is the best option for this team and if you disagree then thats all fine and good. And as long as you are not one of the Ass Clowns that cheered him a couple of years ago when he got hurt against the Colts then you are ok by me.

Leave a comment:

• ChewyRaven318
    replied
    Something tells me we are going to have interesting moments here.

In any case, I really hope we can get past this. And I wasn't really trying to "diss" on Boller. He just still has a lot to prove. As long as he's a Raven though, I wouldn't boo his presence on the field.

Leave a comment:

• BigDawg819
    replied
    Actually, I did this because I knew it was gonna get a rile out of you. You're a lot more stubborn than I thought. I'm sorry that this is a discussion forum where people are allowed to have opinions, and can discuss things in a hopefully, though not always, as you've pretty much proven, mature manner. And you calling me Junior is still hilarious. You must feel all badass at the age of 12 or whatever calling someone Junior because they have a lower post count than you.

Well if it gets you through the night..

Oh and for the record, the whole Sorgi thing was meant as a joke, but I knew you were gonna be pissy about it. I hope Boller gets his chance, I do. But as long as McNair stays healthy(not a guarantee), and consistent(which yeah, is also not a guarantee, but that's more than I can say for Boller), he's our guy.

Oh, and btw, you definitely started this whole bashing thing. I just want to make that clear. But you do it so often, I'm sure you hardly noticed.
    Well if all this bs was in jest and for the purpose of fun then kudos! :D

As for calling me 12 that is so awesome and obviously a rip off of my comments in the Off Topic Forum so at least you are trying to be like a good poster and the flattery is appreciated. As for the Junior comment, you are obviously not a wrestling fan so you don't appreciate the Chris Jericho reference so I am sorry for your loss. And I did not start the bashing Junior, questioning whether or not Boller supports would defect is questioning our support for our team and that my friend is something that just is not done. We all live and breathe purple and for you to come in and challenge that, joke or not, is reprehensible. We've been here along time and you need to tread lightly when you question our support for the Ravens!
    Last edited by BigDawg819; 04-07-2007, 08:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ChewyRaven318
    replied
    Actually, I did this because I knew it was gonna get a rile out of you. You're a lot more stubborn than I thought. I'm sorry that this is a discussion forum where people are allowed to have opinions, and can discuss things in a hopefully, though not always, as you've pretty much proven, mature manner. And you calling me Junior is still hilarious. You must feel all badass at the age of 12 or whatever calling someone Junior because they have a lower post count than you.

Well if it gets you through the night..

Oh and for the record, the whole Sorgi thing was meant as a joke, but I knew you were gonna be pissy about it. I hope Boller gets his chance, I do. But as long as McNair stays healthy(not a guarantee), and consistent(which yeah, is also not a guarantee, but that's more than I can say for Boller), he's our guy.

Oh, and btw, you definitely started this whole bashing thing. I just want to make that clear. But you do it so often, I'm sure you hardly noticed.

Leave a comment:

• BigDawg819
    replied
    I'm done with you and your moronic tirades. My argument for Boller has been posted time and time again in these threads and you are just too damn lazy it seems to read them and educate yourself. As for fans supporting McNair thats all fine and good, everyone is entitled to support the player of their choice. I myself was in favor of bringing him in for last season to mentor Kyle Boller and now that he's done that its time for the old man to step aside. Not too mention that you actually think that your Sorgi deserves a chance argument just shows your views on the QB position are obviously flawed to say the least. The problem is you come in here and start running your mouth and when someone calls you out you get all uppity and start crying like a little girl. All of us experienced posters have beaten the McNair vs. Boller argument into the ground and you just refuse to read the old posts so you want to bring it back to the forefront. And if you think calling me an elitist prick is winning you brownie points with anyone well kudos to you. Why don't you just do the research and then come back when you get a clue JUNIOR!

Leave a comment:

• ChewyRaven318
    replied
    Junior I've told you before to actually read the past posts in this thread and that shows the facts. I've argued my side very well in the past and I'm not going to rehash it because you are unwilling to read the old posts. And when exactly did you become the authority that decides whose arguments are valid or not. Your Sorgi example is ridiculous on its face considering there is no controversy in Indy at the QB position. Why not quote the prior controversy in Atlanta with Schaub and Vick, an example where the fans were dividing over which QB should be starting? You didn't because you're trying to act as though your superior in your views, well your not and your so-called "valid" argument is bs!
    You don't have jack **** in an argument either. You're argument, to me, is "McNair sucks(not true), Boller has a winning record(true, but with a defense like ours, are you shocked?), and that he's young(also true, but he won't be young forever)"

And I hate to tell you this, it might disappoint you, but I'm pretty sure there's not going to be any controversy at QB in Baltimore(Because most fans, believe it or not, are behind McNair). So my example(which I'll admit is a bad one seeing as Manning and McNair are on two different levels at this point. Manning is one of the best ever, McNair won't go down as such.) does hold some validity. And I'm not going to quote the Vick/Schaub controversey, because Matt Schaub has never been a starter in the league. Boller has! There's a huge difference. Not to mention Vick is a HELL of a lot more inconsistent than McNair and has always been so.

And seriously dude, enough with the "Junior" BS. Because you're still coming off like an elitist prick. Also making my argument sound inferior to yours isn't helping things either.

Leave a comment:

• BigDawg819
    replied
    So you don't think McNair should be the starter? I don't have "blind faith", a 60 percent completion rating and decent numbers as well as the support of the entire offense, as well as a booster to the entire CONFIDENCE of the whole team is not "blind faith'. It's the facts.

Do you WANT our franchise to lose? I'm sorry, I want to get behind Boller, but we have McNair. At least til the season begins, and McNair might **** things up, this is how I view things. And I'm pretty sure the entire Ravens front office will agree with me on that. Hell, why doesn't the Colts just let Jim Sorgi play next year, because he deserves a chance! Heaven FORBID we have a consistent QB, albeit getting up there in age.

You're entitled to your opinion and all, but at least make a valid argument here. I don't think the way you've been acting exactly "helps" your views.

Junior I've told you before to actually read the past posts in this thread and that shows the facts. I've argued my side very well in the past and I'm not going to rehash it because you are unwilling to read the old posts. And when exactly did you become the authority that decides whose arguments are valid or not. Your Sorgi example is ridiculous on its face considering there is no controversy in Indy at the QB position. Why not quote the prior controversy in Atlanta with Schaub and Vick, an example where the fans were dividing over which QB should be starting? You didn't because you're trying to act as though your superior in your views, well your not and your so-called "valid" argument is bs!

Leave a comment:

• ChewyRaven318
    replied
    Are you kidding with the "lets not be fools and debate that" garbage? This is a discussion forum and we discuss football and QB play is something that is a hot button in this team forum. You make fun of the Boller supporters for their blind faith in him yet you are the polar opposite in your blind faith in Steve McNair. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.....
    So you don't think McNair should be the starter? I don't have "blind faith", a 60 percent completion rating and decent numbers as well as the support of the entire offense, as well as a booster to the entire CONFIDENCE of the whole team is not "blind faith'. It's the facts.

Do you WANT our franchise to lose? I'm sorry, I want to get behind Boller, but we have McNair. At least til the season begins, and McNair might **** things up, this is how I view things. And I'm pretty sure the entire Ravens front office will agree with me on that. Hell, why doesn't the Colts just let Jim Sorgi play next year, because he deserves a chance! Heaven FORBID we have a consistent QB, albeit getting up there in age.

You're entitled to your opinion and all, but at least make a valid argument here. I don't think the way you've been acting exactly "helps" your views.

Leave a comment:

• RaVeNFaNaCtIc
    replied
    Are you kidding with the "lets not be fools and debate that" garbage? This is a discussion forum and we discuss football and QB play is something that is a hot button in this team forum. You make fun of the Boller supporters for their blind faith in him yet you are the polar opposite in your blind faith in Steve McNair. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.....
    When did he make fun of Boller supporters? and when did he say he had faith in Mcnair? all he said was "mcnair will be the starter going into next year " which is true and we should not debate that. The bottom line is that Boller deserves another chance and I think everyone agrees with that, so why agrue so much?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information