Ravens Draft Day Hats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens Draft Day Hats

Pretty friggin slick if I do say so myself, I see one of those in my future, hopefully so I can wear it while I watch us get Joe Staley!!!!
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

yea joe stayley and Lamarr Woodley are gonna look great in those

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
    #1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
    I used to be MaddenPlayer52

Comment

Originally posted by RaVeNFaNaCtIc View Post
      yea joe stayley and Lamarr Woodley are gonna look great in those
      Id be happy with that.

Comment

I would like that mock, but I would prefer Ray McDonald wearing that. But do they sell those hats at like Lids or Champs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
          I would like that mock, but I would prefer Ray McDonald wearing that. But do they sell those hats at like Lids or Champs.
          Yeah they should have them at Lids, not sure about Champs, but I would think so. I still think last years hat was the best yet.

Comment

Can't say I like the use of Grey on the hat. If I do acquire a new hat this year I can't say for certain this will be my first choice.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

hot hats
              i want one!

Go Ravens!

Comment

i'd like to see joe staley and josh wilson wearing those hats as they have their jerseys introduced as our 1st and 2nd round picks.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                  Can't say I like the use of Grey on the hat. If I do acquire a new hat this year I can't say for certain this will be my first choice.
                  I'm with you BigDawg(see we can agree on somethings). I'm not a fan of the grey either. Everything else on the hat looks great, it's just the grey really stands out too much. It should be the purple or black that stands out more.

Comment

I'll be extremely happy seeing Joe Staley, and Josh Wilson rockin those hats after day 1 of the draft!!! :)
                    HALL OF FAMER!
                    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I got my Rams hat like this today. Its like this one except for the Rams logo, not the Ravens logo. It is great. Hopefully I can be wearing it when Amboye Okoye gets his.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information