Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McGahee Plans to work out most of the offseason

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...e.jsp?id=17066
    i like that he is doing this and i predict he is going to have a great year. What are some other thoughts??

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
    #1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
    I used to be MaddenPlayer52

While I am happy that Willis is here in the town of Pleasant Living, its not necessarily a surprise. He's new to the organization and needs to get comfortable with the coaching staff and new teammates not to mention has to learn a whole new playbook. I like the fact that he chose to make acquainting himself with Tony Nathan a priority because your running back coach has to be a psuedo best friend when coming to a new team. Now if he makes this a yearly habit it will be news but at least he's clearing up one issue he had in Buffalo. As for predictions for this upcoming year, I want to see him in training camp and how he adapts to the playbook and how and if these offensive changes fly before I predict anything.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
      While I am happy that Willis is here in the town of Pleasant Living, its not necessarily a surprise. He's new to the organization and needs to get comfortable with the coaching staff and new teammates not to mention has to learn a whole new playbook. I like the fact that he chose to make acquainting himself with Tony Nathan a priority because your running back coach has to be a psuedo best friend when coming to a new team. Now if he makes this a yearly habit it will be news but at least he's clearing up one issue he had in Buffalo. As for predictions for this upcoming year, I want to see him in training camp and how he adapts to the playbook and how and if these offensive changes fly before I predict anything.
      I agree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
        I agree with that.
        See Ravens1991, we can be on the same side. Now if you will come to the dark side and embrace Kyle Boller..... :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
          See Ravens1991, we can be on the same side. Now if you will come to the dark side and embrace Kyle Boller..... :D
          I noticed that, that was the first time we actually agreed on something besides the fact that we want the Ravens to win.

Comment

I noticed that, that was the first time we actually agreed on something besides the fact that we want the Ravens to win.
            I'm sure we agree on many things when it comes to the Ravens. 2 things will always divide die-hard fans: 1. The QB situation and 2. Draft Pick theories.

Now we can stop disagreeing on #1 if you will just come to the dark side! :D You know you do, you can feel yourself cheering just like you did when Kyle threw that bomb to DWill against the Browns! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

hahaha, I actually like our arguments about Boller it is preety fun. But I actually don't mind if Boller is the QB of the future as long as he is good.

Comment

hahaha, I actually like our arguments about Boller it is preety fun. But I actually don't mind if Boller is the QB of the future as long as he is good.
                Yes! Another member of the Kyle Boller for QB Coalition, aka The Dark Side. :D Resistance is futile you McNair supporters, The Power of Boller Will Prevail!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

lol I never said he was better then McNair.

Comment

lol I never said he was better then McNair.
                    SEE THE POWER OF BOLLER RUNS THROUGH YOUR VEINS!

You have been assimilated into our Coalition, welcome to fold Ravens1991. The Dark Side has grown! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

hahahahaha

Comment

Excellent job of recruiting a new member BigDawg, I think we can sway Niel too, I see it in hs eyes his confidence is wavering!
                        HALL OF FAMER!
                        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                          Excellent job of recruiting a new member BigDawg, I think we can sway Niel too, I see it in hs eyes his confidence is wavering!
                          i take no sides on this. unless we try out clarence moore at qb. he might have a cannon, we just dont know yet

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                            i take no sides on this. unless we try out clarence moore at qb. he might have a cannon, we just dont know yet
                            This is true he hasn't been tested there yet, I say lets open up the competition!!
                            HALL OF FAMER!
                            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                              Excellent job of recruiting a new member BigDawg, I think we can sway Niel too, I see it in his eyes his confidence is wavering!
                              Our Coalition is growing my brother, growing indeed! Besides Niel is with us just still wavering, although he knows Clarence is a Boller backer because Kyle is the only one on the team that can get him the ball!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information