1,000th Post Tribute

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1,000th Post Tribute

In honor of my 1,000th post on this forum, I'm making this thread as a tribute to those few in the Ravens community that inspired me and made me keep coming back.

ERU: my friend and fellow Kyle Boller supporter. You make me proud every time I come here with your loyalty and kind words. Not to mention I feel as though we may have been separated at birth because we agree on so many things!

CCB: you have been a part of great discussions and inspired me to play fantasy baseball for the first time.

Ghettosermon: you sir are a fantastic person in the fact that you support the local teams so whole heartedly

Ravens1991: Ahh my young Padawon apprentice, you are finally realizing the power of Boller. Once again welcome to the Dark Side! I feel your powers growing as I type this.

niel89: CLARENCE MOORE! :D :D I think that says it all...

jkpigskin: the Godfather of our beloved Ravens' sigs, thank you is not a strong enough term for our appreciation!

And to all the rest of the Ravens' fans and posters I bid thanks and a hearty GO RAVENS!

And Kyle Boller is the future at QB for the Ravens! ;D You knew I was getting that in somewhere!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Cheers!

To Kyle Boller & Chris Simms, the underrated and overlooked future franchise QBs!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
      Cheers!

To Kyle Boller & Chris Simms, the underrated and overlooked future franchise QBs!
      Amen my dear good man! Another Boller supporter in the fold, a tear has come to my eye in the form of elation! Positive rep my new found friend, positive rep indeed.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Congrats Bigdawg!!!!

Boller Is The Future!!!!!
        HALL OF FAMER!
        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information