Who posts on Ravensinsider?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who posts on Ravensinsider?

I dont think this is against the rules but if it is a mod can lock this. If you do what name do you post as, I am Ravens1991 on there.

Honestly never heard of the site, you got a link so I can check it out?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

it was really Ravens.Scout.com

Comment

I lurk there occasionally, but have never really posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
          I dont think this is against the rules but if it is a mod can lock this. If you do what name do you post as, I am Ravens1991 on there.
          I post there all the time...there and ExtremeRavens.com are two of the best Ravens websites around. I have some 1300+ posts there...

Comment

Used to be strangebru over there, never post there anymore tho, since they moved it.

Comment

I mostly just lurk around there, more so during the season, as the majority of people don't really care to much about the draft or anything. Good place though leading up to games and after since there are so many fans.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information