Drew Olson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew Olson

Had a very impressive first start in NFLE.

I saw some of the game he looked calm and in control, got dinged up but returned and looked dam good. His team got smoked but his stat line was....

22 of 35 for 260 yards, and 2 TDs.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
    Had a very impressive first start in NFLE.

I saw some of the game he looked calm and in control, got dinged up but returned and looked dam good. His team got smoked but his stat line was....

22 of 35 for 260 yards, and 2 TDs.
    yea I liked the way he played and I think he could very well be a starter in the NFL IMO. He also had 2ints (i think)

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
    #1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
    I used to be MaddenPlayer52

Comment

Originally posted by RaVeNFaNaCtIc View Post
      yea I liked the way he played and I think he could very well be a starter in the NFL IMO. He also had 2ints (i think)
      Yeah, but the Ravens' current QB's aren't doing much better.
      Olson is going to be the next Ravens UDFA steal.
      Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
      Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

Comment

I think he will be a good player, I hope we keep him.

Comment

Hopefully his play in Europe will quiet all this garbage Troy Smith rhetoric that has re-surfaced. I liked what I saw from Drew, kind of reminded me of those days when he was UCLA ripping up the PAC-10.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
            Hopefully his play in Europe will quiet all this garbage Troy Smith rhetoric that has re-surfaced. I liked what I saw from Drew, kind of reminded me of those days when he was UCLA ripping up the PAC-10.

I would still prefer Troy Smith to Drew Olson, if we can get Smith in a rd 4th or lower.
            HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

do yall know who his WR's were?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I would still prefer Troy Smith to Drew Olson, if we can get Smith in a rd 4th or lower.
                Kordell Part Deux to Drew? BLASPEMY!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

I'd prefer Troy Smith over Drew Olson also. Drew just isn't that good, and there's a reason why 32 teams passed on him through 7 rounds of the draft. He had a very good career in college, but his game just doesn't translate well to the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Troj2man View Post
                    I'd prefer Troy Smith over Drew Olson also. Drew just isn't that good, and there's a reason why 32 teams passed on him through 7 rounds of the draft. He had a very good career in college, but his game just doesn't translate well to the NFL.
                    They said that about Drew Brees, Philip Rivers, and countless other QB's just like I say Troy Smith doesn't translate into the NFL other then a wasted draft pick.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                      They said that about Drew Brees, Philip Rivers, and countless other QB's just like I say Troy Smith doesn't translate into the NFL other then a wasted draft pick.
                      Did you just use your own argument against yourself? I believe you did!
                      HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I highly doubt Olsen ever does anything for the Ravens.

Comment

Did you just use your own argument against yourself? I believe you did!
                          No I used it correctly, it was meant to show that everyone thinks they know what a guy can do before he even gets a chance to do it on the field. I've been saying Kordell Jr is going to be garbage forever, just because there is a huge contingent on his nuts after his senior campaign means nothing to me. All these peeps seem to forget all the drama and bs he was a part of earlier in his career and that he wasn't even good enough to start until his senior year. Plus it sickens me to hear Ravens fans bash on Olsen simply because he was undrafted. HELLO! So was Bart Scott, Will Demps, Mike Flynn, etc, how soon they forget the past.......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Olson had an ok day for the Admirals. I only got to see about 5 of his passes, but his finals stats were something like 60% comp, 2 TD, 2 INT, and 260 yards. His blocking wasn't great. Interesting thing: He got crushed, fumbled it, and Jim Cotrell(also a Raven) picked it up.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
                              Olson had an ok day for the Admirals. I only got to see about 5 of his passes, but his finals stats were something like 60% comp, 2 TD, 2 INT, and 260 yards. His blocking wasn't great. Interesting thing: He got crushed, fumbled it, and Jim Cotrell(also a Raven) picked it up.
                              Good to hear Jimmy Cotrell is getting some playing time, I really like him as a player.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information