Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

before BigDawg and ERU kill me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • before BigDawg and ERU kill me

    it was Go Ravens 94 idea to trade Boller in the forum mock and I told him we should wait because it isnt the best idea to trade your back up QB to a division rival. So dont hate me it wasnt my Idea I wanted to keep Boller.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
    it was Go Ravens 94 idea to trade Boller in the forum mock and I told him we should wait because it isnt the best idea to trade your back up QB to a division rival. So dont hate me it wasnt my Idea I wanted to keep Boller.
    Its good that you confessed now because later would have been messy!

    Magical sig by OSUGiants

    SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


    Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

    So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

    Comment


    • #3
      What team was he planning on trading Boller to? You're right it makes absolutely no sense in trading Boller within division, let alone at all this year. Of course that is unless some team offers a 2nd round pick or higher for him. I'm pretty sure he'll stay here for this season and then be on his way to another team.

      Comment


      • #4
        Well I dont wanna kill you, maybe just mame ya a little bit for being part of a decision like this.
        HALL OF FAMER!
        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

        Xbox Live - Kevown8999

        Comment


        • #5
          boller for a 6th sounds fair......:D

          im surprised no one has offered 2 or 3 firsts for Clarence. Why take a risk on a rookie when you could have Moore?


          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

          Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by niel89 View Post
            boller for a 6th sounds fair......:D

            im surprised no one has offered 2 or 3 firsts for Clarence. Why take a risk on a rookie when you could have Moore?
            You BASS TURD!!!! You will never speak ill of Boller again!!!!
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

            Xbox Live - Kevown8999

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
              Well I dont wanna kill you, maybe just mame ya a little bit for being part of a decision like this.
              I didnt want to trade him unless we could have gotten Oakland 3rd.

              Comment


              • #8
                I see now that the Kyle Boller Coalition now needs a hit list as well. Its going to be ugly for those who question the Power of Boller!

                Magical sig by OSUGiants

                SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                Comment

                Working...
                X

                Debug Information