• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Gregg Gets 4-Year Extension

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2849470

Just wanted to put it up

Baltimore: 7-4

awesome i really like him and he deserved it. only $3.5 million worth of guarantees though.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

YES. Gregg is awesome, very solid. I still want a backup, we have no one behind him. Maybe Walter Thomas in the late rounds.

Comment

Will he stay at NT then or are there plans to eventually move Ngata there?

Comment

glad to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
            Will he stay at NT then or are there plans to eventually move Ngata there?
            I dont see Gregg as a 3-4 DE so probably they keep him there.

Comment

Read about this on ESPN.
              Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
              Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

Comment

suh-weet!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                  I dont see Gregg as a 3-4 DE so probably they keep him there.
                  Agreed he is not tall enough to come off the end in a perfect world. Its a good thing we run a hybrid 3-4 defense though and not a true 3-4 or 4-3. Rex does a great job of getting all the right people in the right places at the right time.

We do have depth behind him in the sense of roster spots ! HAHA but not in the sense of quality if Gregg or Ngata went down god forbid, with Bannen and Edwards. Getting a DE or a DT in the 4th or 5th with one of those compensatory picks I would like to see us pick up someone like Greg Peterson from NC Central or maybe a Jacob Ford from Arkansas at the DE spots or Walter Thomas or Louis Leonard at DT to add some size and players that are a little bit of a project that would require them not to play a lot but just enough to give them experience while they work in the weight room and on the practice field to be able to take over for Trevor Pryce and give us a great 3 man rotation at the Tackle spots...

Comment

What's wrong with Justin Bannan? He more than held his own last season in the games he played in before he was hurt. Granted he's probably the only decent back-up we have at the DT position. He's no slouch though.

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                      awesome i really like him and he deserved it. only $3.5 million worth of guarantees though.
                      I'm shocked that Lee jeans has signed him to do endorsements....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

love the signing
                        gregg is vastly underrated a true warrior

Go Ravens!

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information