Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know if he's been mentioned, but who else is excited about Antwine Perez coming to Maryland? 4 star safety, transferring after his freshman year at Southern California. 6'1", 200 pounds, 4.5 coming out of HS.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
      Don't know if he's been mentioned, but who else is excited about Antwine Perez coming to Maryland? 4 star safety, transferring after his freshman year at Southern California. 6'1", 200 pounds, 4.5 coming out of HS.
      Someone did mention him in another thread... sounds like an interesting prospect but he isnt playing this year if I am not mistaken... If we get Will Hill through recruiting who is the #1 FS recruit out there and Perez that would be scary to say the least. Maryland could contend for the National Championship in 2009 or 2010 if we continue on our recruiting path we are on...

Comment

wow looks like some exciting times ahead for the terps

Go Ravens!

Comment

our freshman linebacker.. alex wujarck... something, has been playing amazing this spring...

look for him to be a stud next year

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Erin Henderson will be a beast. I'd love to get him. He's strong and powerful enough to play 3-4.

Comment

Originally posted by America View Post
              Erin Henderson will be a beast. I'd love to get him. He's strong and powerful enough to play 3-4.
              I dont know that I would call him strong and powerful... I liken him to Jarvis Moss with a little more strength. He is a lot thinner then his brother was but a lot faster. He would be a good OLB in the 3-4 scheme...

Comment

Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
                I dont know that I would call him strong and powerful... I liken him to Jarvis Moss with a little more strength. He is a lot thinner then his brother was but a lot faster. He would be a good OLB in the 3-4 scheme...
                he bulked up to 235 already this year

and straight from the umd roster website

"365-pound bench tied for highest among inside linebackers last season."

and thats just last season

Comment

http://umterps.cstv.com/sports/m-foo...042807aac.html

Heres a breakdown of the Red vs White game. Also whoever mentioned Alex Wujciak before is right, this guy is a stud. He reminds me almost of James Lauranatis.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                    http://umterps.cstv.com/sports/m-foo...042807aac.html

Heres a breakdown of the Red vs White game. Also whoever mentioned Alex Wujciak before is right, this guy is a stud. He reminds me almost of James Lauranatis.
                    yeah i've seen him play here, he is so fundamentally solid (like most white LB's) but he has the athleticism to go along with it

when erin is gone this guy will shine

umd... new linebacker U??

Comment

Dagger right in the heart of the UMD season.........

Jared Gaither is academically ineligible to play for the 07 season, and UMD is dropping his scholarship. And now I will jump off of the bay bridge. :(
                      HALL OF FAMER!
                      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post

Jared Gaither is academically ineligible to play for the 07 season, and UMD is dropping his scholarship. And now I will jump off of the bay bridge. :(
                        Yeah that sucks, Supplemental draft here he comes. Ill jump off the key bridge, alot closer to my house.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                          Yeah that sucks, Supplemental draft here he comes. Ill jump off the key bridge, alot closer to my house.

Good point, meet ya there in 20 minutes!

Actually I am reserving my jump, if the Ravens get him then Ill stay dry.
                          HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post

couldnt he have gone into the nfl draft this year if he wanted to??? i guess he failed his reasoning classes too....

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
                              couldnt he have gone into the nfl draft this year if he wanted to??? i guess he failed his reasoning classes too....
                              Yea he could have, from what I heard he wasn't being told he was a definite 1st rounder so he decided to go back because he would have been IMO the top OT prospect next year especially after the combine.

Ravens should take him in the 4th of the Supplemental.
                              HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

gaither was given the spring off of practice to get eligable, also he was provided with tutors, etc, to help him... it is terrible that the guy still couldnt pass his classes

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information