Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look I realize that being a college athlete you have to pass your classes, but I ask you this if this was FL St or Da U do you think he would have gotten kicked out for grades? No he wouldn't have, and that my friends is why we will never compete for a National Championship, Ralph is too concerned with graduation rates and his players actually working for their grades instead of letting the professors know to pass him.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
      Look I realize that being a college athlete you have to pass your classes, but I ask you this if this was FL St or Da U do you think he would have gotten kicked out for grades? No he wouldn't have, and that my friends is why we will never compete for a National Championship, Ralph is too concerned with graduation rates and his players actually working for their grades instead of letting the professors know to pass him.
      he has to worry about graduation rates or else he gets canned

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
        he has to worry about graduation rates or else he gets canned
        Not if he wins national championships, they wont can him then.
        HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

that would be so sweet if we took him in the supplemental. definately worth a 4th. I doubt we do it though, we'd have an amazing future line though.

LT - Terry/Jared Gaither
          LG - Jason Brown
          C - Chris Chester/Brown
          RG - Ben Grubbs/Yanda
          RT - Marshall Yanda/Gaither

Comment

Not if he wins national championships, they wont can him then.
            IF he gets the graduation rates up high enough while winning a few NC's.. I think thats when they let him slide

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by America View Post
              that would be so sweet if we took him in the supplemental. definately worth a 4th. I doubt we do it though, we'd have an amazing future line though.

LT - Terry/Jared Gaither
              LG - Jason Brown
              C - Chris Chester/Brown
              RG - Ben Grubbs/Yanda
              RT - Marshall Yanda/Gaither
              NO! If we got him in the supplemental the future of the OL would be..

LT- Jared Gathier/Marshall Yanda or some other draft pick or veteran FA
              LG- Jason Brown/Marshall Yanda
              C- Chris Chester
              RG- Ben Grubbs/Marshall Yanda
              RT- Adam Terry/Marshall Yanda

And im sure by then we would have a couple extra OL like maybe an extra OG late rd draft pick and an extra OT late rd pick for depth.
              HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Gaither would be awesome I definitely wouldn't mind if we gave up a 2nd roudner for him, but I like Yanda and I feel confident about a potential future line of Yanda/Brown/Chester/Grubbs/Terry

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
                  Gaither would be awesome I definitely wouldn't mind if we gave up a 2nd roudner for him, but I like Yanda and I feel confident about a potential future line of Yanda/Brown/Chester/Grubbs/Terry
                  I dont like Yanda as a LT, but I wouldn't mind a Terry/Brown/Chester/Grubbs/Yanda line combo, in fact I like that alot.
                  HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I dont like Yanda as a LT, but I wouldn't mind a Terry/Brown/Chester/Grubbs/Yanda line combo, in fact I like that alot.
                    o yeah my bad i didn't realize i put yanda at left, terry at left and yanda at right looks sick.

Comment

NO! If we got him in the supplemental the future of the OL would be..

LT- Jared Gathier/Marshall Yanda or some other draft pick or veteran FA
                      LG- Jason Brown/Marshall Yanda
                      C- Chris Chester
                      RG- Ben Grubbs/Marshall Yanda
                      RT- Adam Terry/Marshall Yanda

And im sure by then we would have a couple extra OL like maybe an extra OG late rd draft pick and an extra OT late rd pick for depth.
                      I meant future as in like two years. I think it will take Gaither some time to realize his potential and play up to it. But he can play left and right. I'm hoping Terry plays well on the right side, but I see his future being on the left. I'm hoping Yanda can stay at tackle. If he can we have a solid future. He reminds me of a less athletic Jordan Gross. He definately has the demeanor to play RT though. I'm sure everyone has seen this hit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1edeWw3LLA

Comment

dangggggggggg
                        thats a hit@!

Go Ravens!

Comment

Speaking of hits-
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=BrQ7GTu77H4
                          lol I had to do it.

Comment

With the first game of the season coming up I figured I should bump this. It will also get a sticky because I figure most of us are pretty big Maryland fans on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                              With the first game of the season coming up I figured I should bump this. It will also get a sticky because I figure most of us are pretty big Maryland fans on this board.
                              we do have quite a few Maryland fans on here

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                                Terps Basketball: Yes

Terps Football: Not as much

GO NOLES!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information