This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
    Portis can still play next year right? Because Steffy was going to be the starter this year regardless.
    yeah he'll be eligable,

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

• portis was caught cheating on a pop quiz, thats why he is academically inelligeable

thats exactly why umd will never be a championship team, our faculty does dumb ass **** like this, and not passing gaither...

im all for a good education and i love the fact that umd is becoming a great school, but damn... inelligeable for a pop quiz? if this were texas or florida or miami, he'd have to run an extra gasser or two

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

• I can understand being strict with things like this but a pop quiz! the first week of school! Quiz's do not get any more meaningless than that.

On another not I was able to catch the game on replay and surprisingly Steffy looked solid. I understand it was against Villanova but it gives me a little bit more hope for us this season than I previously had. Also Keon Lattimore is a beast! My predicition of Lattimore being our best back looks pretty true so far.

Comment

• Josh Portis is an idiot! I can somewhat understand copying a test, but Josh took it a step further. He copied the test Word for Word! Lets hope he can come back strong next year. Hopefully his decision making is better on the field.

Comment

• Lattimore is such a beast. 17 rushes, 111 yards, 2 scores against FIU.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
              Lattimore is such a beast. 17 rushes, 111 yards, 2 scores against FIU.
              He is the best running back at the University of Maryland dont ya know! And who told y he was better than Lance Ball.........thats right my friend and yours E R U!!!
              HALL OF FAMER!
              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• This game coming up against West Virginia is going to be scary for Terps fans. You would have liked to have a better warmup game than Florida International going into what could be the biggest game of the season.

Comment

• The game is starting in ten minutes! I'm so excited

Sig by BuckNaked
                  Ravens
                  Baltimore Orioles
                  Maryland Terrapins

Comment

• God dang it!

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• wow fumble on first play of game...7-0 WV....damnnnnn

Sig by BuckNaked
                      Ravens
                      Baltimore Orioles
                      Maryland Terrapins

Comment

• Touchdown Lattimore.....7-7!!!!

Sig by BuckNaked
                        Ravens
                        Baltimore Orioles
                        Maryland Terrapins

Comment

• everytime i turn the tv on slaton scores, i dont think i wanna watch anymore

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• I just got home from the O's game, they flashed the score and it was 7-7 I was so excited, than I come home to see 21-7. I knew it was too good to be true.

Comment

• Very iritated with Ralph Friedgen........First drive, that lasted more than 1 play, Keon was poundin WVU and goes in for a TD then the next drive gotta put Ball in there.....Give up this goddam RB by committee, and make Keon the
                              #1 RB like he should be!
                              HALL OF FAMER!
                              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• As much as I hate to say it, Ralph may be wearing out his welcome in College park. He now longer has the explosive offensive attacks he was known for in the early part of the decade. They either need a drastic personnel overhaul or they need to bring in a new offense

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information