Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Im not callin for his head, cause it could be alot worse, look at the program before he got here. If you look at Ralph's best years as a coach he had good QBs Shaun Hill, and Scott McBrien.....the team has gone down the crapper with terrible QBs (Joel Statham, Sam Hollenbach, and Jordan Steffy).
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• man we suck, i left at halftime tho

at least i drank more than them

WE DRINK LIQUOR WE DRINK BEER WVU IS A BUNCH OF QUEERS

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

• I'm not really surprised to see what happened tonight. Not many teams can keep up with WV and their rushing attack. Slaton and White are just unreal with the ball in their hands. Noel Devine looks like he'll be the next big thing in college football soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Troj2man View Post
          I'm not really surprised to see what happened tonight. Not many teams can keep up with WV and their rushing attack. Slaton and White are just unreal with the ball in their hands. Noel Devine looks like he'll be the next big thing in college football soon.
          Yeah defintely, I gave us about a 5% chance of winning last night so seeing a loss does not surprise me in the least bit. I just hope we get a chance to play a bowl game. Next year is the year I am most excited about, Antwine Perez finally gets a chance to play and hopefully Portis will get his chance to start as well.

Comment

• We were able to get Slaton in the backfield a couple of times, i think we have a good chance of beating rutgers and wake because we dont have to worry about 3 different Runningbacks coming at us

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by neko4 View Post
              We were able to get Slaton in the backfield a couple of times, i think we have a good chance of beating rutgers and wake because we dont have to worry about 3 different Runningbacks coming at us
              i agree, our defense is a lot better than people give us credit for

Comment

• Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
                i agree, our defense is a lot better than people give us credit for
                Our D is the only reason that game was close for 2 1/2 quarters, our offense sucks........STOP TAKING KEON LATTIMORE OUT EVERY OTHER SERIES!!!!!
                HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Yeah Lance Ball has been trash this season. #1 thing is we need to go deep with playmakers like Heyward Bey and Okendo. If Sam Hollenbach could go long so can Jordan Steffy. WVU dared us to go long every play but we were too scared to.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• I'm not that big of a MD football fan but I can't understand why Lattimore isn't carrying the load for this team. That and Steffy to me looks like a dear in the headlights an awful lot when in the shotgun so having Keon punishing the D for the most part of the game would definitely allow Steffy to become a bit more comfortable back there and get Bey more involved in the passing game and the TE's.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• son of a *****

Comment

• Well I had to work didnt get to catch the game but I just saw 31-24 Wake in OT. And a 21 point lead blown by Maryland. Embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
                          Well I had to work didnt get to catch the game but I just saw 31-24 Wake in OT. And a 21 point lead blown by Maryland. Embarrassing.
                          yeah ******* 24 - 3 then steffy throws a pick for a 100yd return

i hate my school

Comment

• **** JORDAN STEFFY!!

Completely blew the game, give Chris Turner the ball for the rest of the season!! Dam Josh Portis for bein dumb or else he could be in there!
                            HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                              **** JORDAN STEFFY!!

Completely blew the game, give Chris Turner the ball for the rest of the season!! Dam Josh Portis for bein dumb or else he could be in there!
                              yeah man anyone but jordan you ******* dumbass you suck ******* steftty

Comment

• I can't believe I wish that we still had Hollenbach.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information