Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
    yeah it truly is about time.

what do y'all think of bringing Eddie Murray back?
    Eddie has been fired as a hitting instructor twice in the past 3 years and apparently has a bad rap with former players so I don't want him anywhere near the club.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

We are the joke of the majors, it's sad.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
        We are the joke of the majors, it's sad.
        This is truly rock bottom for what was once the pride of Major League Baseball.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

i was lookin back at some of the games we missed... and we blew sooooooo many games

we blow

Go Ravens!

Comment

honestly i say we clean house

we keep markakis, ray, roberts and bedard.. maybe guthrie

then we trade anyone with value during the season for prospects... we get our prospects some PT, say **** the rest of the season and just let the kids play ball much like the marlins did

build up our farm system then hope to compete in a year or two

honestly i like this "lets win now" attitude that we have had now for 10 years... but obviously its not working, i would much rather goto a game and watch a bunch of kids play and have fun then watch these bums get embarrassed constantly

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

a lot of ESPN people say the way the O's get back to a good level is to fire Peter Angelos. Do you agree?

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
                honestly i say we clean house

we keep markakis, ray, roberts and bedard.. maybe guthrie

then we trade anyone with value during the season for prospects... we get our prospects some PT, say **** the rest of the season and just let the kids play ball much like the marlins did

build up our farm system then hope to compete in a year or two

honestly i like this "lets win now" attitude that we have had now for 10 years... but obviously its not working, i would much rather goto a game and watch a bunch of kids play and have fun then watch these bums get embarrassed constantly
                i agree but rumors say we're frontrunners for Teixiera. If we do get him, I'd be mixed for he is a local but im all for the youth movement.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                  a lot of ESPN people say the way the O's get back to a good level is to fire Peter Angelos. Do you agree?
                  He's the owner so how is that possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                    of course i agree.. the only people that like angelos are the ones that are getting rich off him... and even they dont like him

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
                      of course i agree.. the only people that like angelos are the ones that are getting rich off him... and even they dont like him
                      he needs to just stick to his lawfirm and let this new guy come in and just hand him the keys to the team

its our best shot to win

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        i agree but rumors say we're frontrunners for Teixiera. If we do get him, I'd be mixed for he is a local but im all for the youth movement.
                        ive heard this too, however, i believe he is signed through '08... so we would have to trade for him and the most recent trade rumor was for markakis and bedard, which is wayyy too much

i say we give them cabrera and mora

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/column...tim&id=2908361

good read, especially the part about cal ripken evetually buying the team from angelos :)

Comment

I miss going to Camden Yards. PetCo Park is really nice though too

Comment

were you stationed in MD SuperKevin?

I really like the idea of a youth movment and build around Markakis.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                                I miss going to Camden Yards. PetCo Park is really nice though too
                                Petco Park sucks for hitters.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information