No announcement yet.

Baltimore Orioles Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea I remember it is either this year or next. I dont know if he said anything about returning to MD he is a severna park boy from Anne Arudenel, I am not sure if Washington is closer but I hope he comes to Baltimore. A young 100 RBI player is a great fit for us.

Comment

Can you go to Camden yards and buy tickets at the door?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
        yeah unless it sells out (unlikely)

Comment

most definatly
          no way we sell out

and thats wat i did for a game...
          i came about 10 minutes late and their were so many good seats left

Go Ravens!

Comment

thank you all.

Comment

It turns out Bedard wont miss a start.

Comment

Bedard is apparently quite the douche bag. He hates Baltimore, hates the Orioles, is not gonna re-sign...........TRADE HIM WHILE YOU CAN STILL GET SOMETHING FOR HIM!!!!
                HALL OF FAMER!
                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree if he doesnt wanna be on the team get him the hell out send him were we can get something for him.

Comment

yea I remember it is either this year or next. I dont know if he said anything about returning to MD he is a severna park boy from Anne Arudenel, I am not sure if Washington is closer but I hope he comes to Baltimore. A young 100 RBI player is a great fit for us.
                    i saw an interview where he said he would love to play for the orioles, i believe he even said it would be a dream come true

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                      Bedard is apparently quite the douche bag. He hates Baltimore, hates the Orioles, is not gonna re-sign...........TRADE HIM WHILE YOU CAN STILL GET SOMETHING FOR HIM!!!!
                      where did you hear this?

i wouldnt doubt it... he never seems to be happy out there

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
                        where did you hear this?

i wouldnt doubt it... he never seems to be happy out there

How could anyone be happy out there with this franchise?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

my theory....

Ship Tejeda and Bedard for a great pitching prospect and maybe a role player

sign Texieria

now we have...

Markakis
                          Texieria
                          great pitching prospect

the only problem is finding a contender that needs a SS and a pitcher w/ a good pitching prospect

Comment

my theory....

Ship Tejeda and Bedard for a great pitching prospect and maybe a role player

sign Texieria

now we have...

Markakis
                            Texieria
                            great pitching prospect

the only problem is finding a contender that needs a SS and a pitcher w/ a good pitching prospect
                            Trading Bedard is a mistake but unfortunately at this point in the franchise is one that probably needs to be made. As for Texieria, if we don't pull the trigger on a trade for him by the trade deadline we will have no shot to sign him come the offseason after next year. The Yankees are in talks for him and if he goes to New York then he ain't leaving there for a long time. And whats with all this Markakis infatuation? He's a second year player that will likely be a 20 Homer/80-90 RBI/15-20 Stolen Base guy for his career and everyone acts like he's the second coming of Mickey Mantle or something. Markakis will merely be a piece to the puzzle for future success but won't certainly be a major piece.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

yea it isnt like he will be a HOF but he is a solid piece he is a good player.

Comment

If Bedard is truly unhappy, then I guess we could ship him, but I haven't heard anything about that. If he's not unhappy then why would we give up a proven 28 year old in Bedard for a great pitching prospect? Bedard was a great pitching prospect that is turning into a stud. Makes no sense. We probably should have shipped Tejada last season, and it worse because now that he is hurt and his value is down. We could have had at least Erick Aybar and Ervin Santana for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information