Baltimore Orioles Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltimore Orioles Discussion

I figured we mind as well make a thread specifically for the Os. We were hot for a while but we seem to be cooling off. I think this is the last time we will be in 2nd place this year.

We are an average team which is better than what we have been for about a decade now so Ill take it. But don't get overly excited cause they aint goin nowhere!
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Come on everyone lets not lose the love for the Os this fast ! Lets support them while they are hot never know...no one expected the Tigers to be as good as they were last year ?

(NO I AM NOT SAYING WE ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!)

Comment

Yeah, but that A's loss a couple of days ago reminded me of the Orioles of old. My dad has a joke he'd pull on opening day:

"The Orioles have been mathematically eliminated from the playoffs."
        Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
        Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

Comment

The things that are killing us are a lack of fundamentals, poor defensive decisions, and not producing with runners in scoring position. And don't get me started on pitching matchups, Perlozzo brings in Jamie Walker to pitch to Ortiz who's only 5-9 off him and then singles in the winning run and then brings in Bradford to pitch to Manny who's 7-13 off him. We need a manager that will stressed these things to the guys and not just sit there and go ahh shucks like he seems to be doing. And whatever happened to stealing bases with Roberts or Patterson, or bunting a man over?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
            The things that are killing us are a lack of fundamentals, poor defensive decisions, and not producing with runners in scoring position. And don't get me started on pitching matchups, Perlozzo brings in Jamie Walker to pitch to Ortiz who's only 5-9 off him and then singles in the winning run and then brings in Bradford to pitch to Manny who's 7-13 off him. We need a manager that will stressed these things to the guys and not just sit there and go ahh shucks like he seems to be doing. And whatever happened to stealing bases with Roberts or Patterson, or bunting a man over?

We have one of the worst managers in baseball, Perlozzo shouldn't be a coach in MLB anymore than I should. Plus we don't have a consistent power hitter.
            HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
              We have one of the worst managers in baseball, Perlozzo shouldn't be a coach in MLB anymore than I should. Plus we don't have a consistent power hitter.
              We barely have any power, Tejada's power numbers have declined since coming here, Huff is probably only 20 homer guy, Millar is 10-15, Gibbons, I don't know what the hell he is and platooning him is hurting him immensely, and Hernandez you don't know what to expect. If we are still in it at the All-Star break a bat is a must come the trade deadline.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

We barely have any power, Tejada's power numbers have declined since coming here, Huff is probably only 20 homer guy, Millar is 10-15, Gibbons, I don't know what the hell he is and platooning him is hurting him immensely, and Hernandez you don't know what to expect. If we are still in it at the All-Star break a bat is a must come the trade deadline.
                He is a piece of s**t thats what he is!

I say the next promotion to get people to the yard....... throw rocks at Jay Gibbons night, I'LL BE THERE!!!
                HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

How could you not like Jay Gibbons?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

How could you not like Jay Gibbons?
                    Cause he is a worthless ******, and a liability in the field and can't hit for s**t, not to mention a roid freak.
                    HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Cause he is a worthless ******, and a liability in the field and can't hit for s**t, not to mention a roid freak.
                      I think she would disagree with the ****** comment:

:D :D :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

I think she would disagree with the ****** comment:

:D :D :D

Yeah cause no homosexual guy has ever gotten married to cover up his gayness from the public, he is a ******.
                        HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Yeah cause no homosexual guy has ever gotten married to cover up his gayness from the public, he is a ******.
                          Or is it you that has a crush on him and secretly hope he's a ******? :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Or is it you that has a crush on him and secretly hope he's a ******? :D
                            Nah not my type, I prefer a more delicious man like KWAME BROWN!!!! :)
                            HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Nah not my type, I prefer a more delicious man like KWAME BROWN!!!! :)
                              Touche good sir touche...

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information