JO Returning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JO Returning

Just heard it from Trey Wingo - via Baltimore Sun. On ESPN.

thats a good thing because if we draft a tackle/ JO's successor.

they can at least learn from one of the best before stepping in

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

good news and i'm glad he let us know before the draft...albeit a little late.

Comment

This means OT is no longer the absolute #1 need, although it is still a need it justifys going BPA a little more.

Comment

Made My Day!

+rep!
          Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
          Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

Comment

SO do we still take OL in the 1st or do we go after something else ? Then wait til next year when there will be a host of OT available that will be franchise type players in the mold of a JO ??

Comment

Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
              SO do we still take OL in the 1st or do we go after something else ? Then wait til next year when there will be a host of OT available that will be franchise type players in the mold of a JO ??

We go BPA like we always do, if its Staley or Kalil or Bowe or Timmons whoever is the top on our board when we are up is who will be picked.
              HALL OF FAMER!
              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

In the ESPN article he leaves the door open for returning for another year potentially.

"I don't know," he told the newspaper. "I'll probably have to go through this again at the end of next season. I'm not one of those players who want a farewell tour or something like that. As long as I enjoy playing and am willing to prepare, then I'll keep playing."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2850987

Comment

heard this and made my day!

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                    We go BPA like we always do, if its Staley or Kalil or Bowe or Timmons whoever is the top on our board when we are up is who will be picked.
                    Timmons. If we picked him, I'd go crazy. He's my favorite D player.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information