No announcement yet.

The running game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True, Also I wonder if what we have to give up, would Marshawns production be better then McGahees production with his trade (tell me if this doesn't make sense I will try to fix it)

Comment

For what it would have taken to get Marshawn and move up to #11 we are doing much better. To move up to #11 we would have had to trade our first, 2nd, and 3rd round picks as well as an 08 2nd or 3rd rounder. I'd take Willis Mcgahee, Ben Grubbs, Yamon Figurs, and Marshal Yanda over Marshawn alone any day.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I agree Ghetto. Too bad I cant give out any more rep for 24 hours

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
          Trading up to get Marshawn would have been a waste IMO. Plus I think if we traded up to 12 we woulda took Quinn. I sorta think Marshawn was a reach at 12 to be honest.
          I don't feel Lynch was a reach at 12 since he would have likely went to Green Bay at 16 so its not that much of a difference. The problem was a lack of stud running backs in this draft so he was the second best back by default. I don't like that Buffalo drafted him as a need pick as opposed to drafting the highest ranked player they had on their board. They could have easily got a Kenny Irons in the second or a Tony Hunt and they would have been fine. Drafting for need as opposed to getting the better athletes can haunt a franchise, like the Cardinals reaching on Levi Brown at 5 which I hope works out for them.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
            For what it would have taken to get Marshawn and move up to #11 we are doing much better. To move up to #11 we would have had to trade our first, 2nd, and 3rd round picks as well as an 08 2nd or 3rd rounder. I'd take Willis Mcgahee, Ben Grubbs, Yamon Figurs, and Marshal Yanda over Marshawn alone any day.
            Agreed, I think at the very least Willis will be an upgrade over the Jamal Lewis from last year.

Comment

Agreed, I think at the very least Willis will be an upgrade over the Jamal Lewis from last year.
              Well he could hardly be a downgrade. :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Oh yes. He can't be worse.
                Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
                Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

Comment

Originally posted by go_ravens94 View Post
                  Oh yes. He can't be worse.
                  He could easily be worse.
                  HALL OF FAMER!
                  PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                  JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Well he could be worse, but what are the chances? He brings us a better ability to catch out of the backfield and explosion Jamal didnt have the past couple of seasons.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information