Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McNair in trouble with the Law!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • McNair in trouble with the Law!

    Well, not to a Cincinnati Bengal level, but still worth a mention on ESPN apparently. He was in his truck which was being driven by a friend who was drunk at the time, and was pulled over for speeding. It was only a misdemeanor charge though for McNair, but he was still booked into jail.

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2866004

    McNair in lockup, its now Boller's chance to shine!

  • #2
    That's the stupidest law ever. If McNair is convicted(and he won't be, he got out of a DUI when he was actually driving..i can imagine him getting the same lawyer), TN is REALLY ****** up.

    Comment


    • #3
      Oh man he should be put behind bars, and Troy Smith should start.

      Sig By:The Dynasty

      2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

      Comment


      • #4
        nashville is wack
        i heard this in the morning and totally blew my mind how stupid a law can be....

        nothing will happen, just a little media buzz


        Go Ravens!

        Comment


        • #5
          Goodell needs to do the right thing and suspend him, McNair deserves no special treatment from the Commish.

          Bring on Bollertime!!!! WELCOME TO BOLLERMORE, MD!!!
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

          Xbox Live - Kevown8999

          Comment


          • #6
            The KBC is alive and kickin'!

            sig by BoneKrusher

            Comment


            • #7
              Suspend Mcnair because he was intoxicated in the passenger seat? Come on guys, he's not going to be in any trouble because of this. The law in Tennesse is that anyone who is intoxicated in a car must be arrested regardless of if they were driving or not. Pretty stupid law if you ask me.

              This is his first offense by the way(if you can even call it that). The DUI in 2003 was dropped. This will all blow over as it should, and he'll be here for the entire season.

              Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
              Goodell needs to do the right thing and suspend him, McNair deserves no special treatment from the Commish.

              Bring on Bollertime!!!! WELCOME TO BOLLERMORE, MD!!!
              Suspended for what, being responsible? If he was driving then I would have agreed with you, but he was the passenger, big difference. I'm sure most of us old enough here have been in a car intoxicated at some point as a passenger. Believe me, there is no suspension coming Mcnair's way.
              Last edited by Troj2man; 05-10-2007, 05:19 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Troj2man View Post
                Suspended for what, being responsible? If he was driving then I would have agreed with you, but he was the passenger, big difference. I'm sure most of us old enough here have been in a car intoxicated at some point as a passenger. Believe me, there is no suspension coming Mcnair's way.

                So its responsible to get in a car with a drunk driver, and its responsible to let your friend drive drunk? Let me answer no it isn't.
                HALL OF FAMER!
                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

                Xbox Live - Kevown8999

                Comment


                • #9
                  That's the gayest law ever, It won't matter at all. Whatever, I still cannot see why people in Baltimore actually like Kyle Boller that much.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by America View Post
                    That's the gayest law ever, It won't matter at all. Whatever, I still cannot see why people in Baltimore actually like Kyle Boller that much.
                    Don't matter its the law and he broke it. Its the same law in MD if your in a car being driven by a drunk driver you get arrested. Its not a bad law either any law that tries to keep people from driving drunk is a GOOD law.
                    HALL OF FAMER!
                    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

                    Xbox Live - Kevown8999

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      as far as i know he is still our starter.


                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

                      Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I don't think that is a law in MD. I've never heard of someone being arrested for being in a car with a drunk driver.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Troj2man View Post
                          I don't think that is a law in MD. I've never heard of someone being arrested for being in a car with a drunk driver.
                          It is the law, if you are a passenger in a car being driven by a drunk driver you get arrested.
                          HALL OF FAMER!
                          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

                          Xbox Live - Kevown8999

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            You're right there is a law here similar to the one in Tennessee.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              that law is rediculous.Those cops needa just chill and stop acting like their chosen from god. Cops in Rhode Island are the most laid back cops on the planet

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information